Chapter 13

I'm back and I'm better!

~~~~~~~~

As I walk down the street of the house I hate so much I start to realize that my father never actually gave a fuck about me. He basically classified me as a waste of space and that how I was feeling at that moment.

Like a waste of space.

When will someone ever love me? I'm tired of being treated differently. I always shield my sadness with a mask of happiness, and that mask is getting harder to hold up.

"WHY CANT LIFE JUST BE EASIER FOR ME?" I yell as I walk down the street.

I just started to notice how dark it is outside. It has to be at least 11 and I'm starting to get scared right about now.

I take my phone out my pocket and start to look for Tyrell number seeing that I'm so anti-social and only have like 4 friends that I barely even talk to on a daily.

I put the phone to my ear after I click on the call icon of his name

"Hello?" I say out loud as I pick up my pace walking down the street

Its just complete silence for a good 3 seconds.

"HELL-" I say before I get cut off by him.

"Hey this is Tyre-" He says before I cut him off.

"TYRELL I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, MY FATH-" I say frantically

"Leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can"

THIS NIGGA

I get scared when I hear the wheels of the car drive down the street and that is pretty rare at this time of night considering the neighborhood I live in.

As I keep walking I can hear they car coke to a slow stop right beside of me, with the driver driving at my walk pace.

"Hey, kiddo where you headed off to at this time of night?" The guy in the car ask as I walk down the street picking up my pace