Chapter 11

(This Is A Split POV Meaning Both of Them Have a Say In This Chapter)

(Tyrell 😍️ in Multi-Media)

Tyrell POV:
_______________________

After that Kiss that me and Jaden had in the hallway, I couldn't even lie. He had me horny for like 2 periods. And do you know how uncomfortable that's is 😭️. I have no clue what he did to me. But if was currently my last period of the day and I already notified my Dad to tell him I was going over a friends' house.

"Well since we have only 5 minutes left and I finished the lesson early, I don't see why I can't let you guys out. Class Dismissed" Mr.Cooper said at heaved us off.

And after he said that, all you heard was shuffling paper and people cheering quietly cause it was currently a Friday.

When I got out the class, I went to the side door that I seen Jaden leave out when he skipped school.

And there he was, Waiting for me to arrive.

"Hurry up before they see us!" He exclaimed motion his hands at me to hurry I cause we heard them heel teachers be wearing.

When I had finally gotten to him the teacher starting calling us to come to them but we raced out the building and into the crowd of kids that was outside in this area.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP!" He yell as I see him by a nice black Range Rover.

"Is this yours?" I ask causing him to give me a sarcastic look.

"Nah it's my dad's, he let me drive it today cause I was gonna be late." He says as he unlocks the doors.