1

• इन्हें समर्पित: Shurti95

---Shurti's POV ---

"Pick up, pick up!" I prayed as the phone was ringing.

"The voice-mail you are trying to call is currently full," the machine said.

I hung up and was in the middle of dialing when I got a phone call.

"Ya Neysa?" I asked.

"Hey, we're all going out. Casual outfit and be ready in ten," she said and hung up.

I didn't even get a chance to deny the offer. I quickly changed into whatever I found and ran out the door hearing the horn.

"Hey everyone," as I sat down.

"Hello," they said.

I was sitting next to Nida while Neysa was driving and Maddie was giving her directions.

"Yaar, I heard that your marriage is fixed," Nida said.

"What?!" The other two girls asked shocked.

"It is. And Neysa you drive carefully!" I said.

"Have you talked to Nirav?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"He won't answer," I said.

"Well then, we should go to his house instead of hanging out today," Neysa said.

"No. I want to take care of it on my own. I don't why he's behaving like this but I know it'll make him mad if we all go," I said.

"Okay then," she said pulling into the cinema parking.

"Chal, you forget about him. Let's enjoy this film," Maddie said.

I smiled at that.

We got to the cashier and they all backed away putting me in front.

"Seriously?" I asked and they nodded.

Sometimes I really appreciate having them as friends and sometimes they make me hate them so much.

A/N--》
Hello :) Hope you all will like this fanfic :) There's not a lot of Atif stories,just a few.. so I decided to do another one :) Cast of the girls on top 😄

Cover credit Ch0c0lici0us 😁

Dedicated to Shurti95 😄

The Girl He Left Behind जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें