14

---Shurti's POV---

I stepped outside and called Nirav.

"Hello,"  he said.

"Hi, it's Shurti. I need a favor from you," I said.

"What's up?" He asked.

I went on and told him everything.

"I can get everything ready in an about two hours. Where do you want to meet up?"  He asked.

"Somewhere where nobody will know what I'm up to," I said.

"Okay, I'll text you once I'm done with the papers," he said.

"Perfect.  And I'm sorry for what happen the night of the party," I said.

"Don't worry about it," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem. See you soon," he said.

"See you,"  I said and hung up. 

I then went back upstairs and decided to just get ready. I had to make a few stops before meeting up with him.

Okay where the hell is everything I need. I seriously couldn't find an outfit to wear. I just picked up something random and threw it on. 

I didn't want to take the car so I picked up the motorcycle and left.

I quickly went everywhere I needed to. Everyone in the streets was looking at me strange. 

I don't blame them, I mean how many girls do you see driving in a suit driving a motorcycle. Takes skills, they're probably jealous.

I got a text from him when I went to my last spot and then left to meet with him.

"Hey," I said.

"You apparently got some skills," he said.

I laughed at that.

"I do," I said.

"So anyways, let's go over these," he said and we went over all the papers I had him make.

We finished in about an hour.

"Thanks again," I said.

"No problem and because of what your wearing and driving, please text me when you get home," he said.

"I will," I said.

On the way back I had one last stop. 

I pulled in and went to pray.

After doing so I felt so much better and with that I was able to head home

Once I parked I text Nirav that I was home. I went to my room and quickly hid the papers while Atif was busy in his office. 

Yes, he has a room which is called an office at home as well. 

Once I put them safely, I went back to organizing everything so I won't have trouble finding something to wear next time.