8

---Atif's POV ---

Inaya came back and slammed the file on my desk.

"Woah! Calm down," I said.

"Don't! I can't believe you kissed her!" She said.

"Kissed? Who in the world did I kiss?" I asked.

"Your wife. She told me," she said.

"I didn't kiss anyone," I said sitting by her. "She's probably trying to make you jealous."

"Maybe," she said.

"She is," I said hugging her.

After we worked on our project for about three hours we were able to go home.

"Shurti!" I yelled as I walked in.

I was seriously pist at her.

"Shurti!" I yelled as I walked into our room.

"Why are you yelling?" She asked.

"When did we kiss?" I asked.

She started laughing. She was laughing so much that she had to sit down and re-collect herself.

"That's just sad," she said.

"Okay, you strange person who's laughing at something and then saying it's sad," I said but she interuppted me.

"Atif, I only said that to see what she'd do. Oh my God, she's such a child and went and told. I thought you weren't a child so what're you doing dating one?" She asked.

"Excuse you? Whoever I date and want to be with is my choice," I said.

"Okay. She only wants to date you for your money," she said.

"Your just jealous," I said.

"Okay, prove me wrong. Pretend to quit this project. If she stays with you then I'll admit I'm wrong and if she doesn't then you will see that you are wrong," she said.

"Your on wifey," I said.

"This will be fun," she said with a smirk.

This actually might be fun.