Let's all meet the family...

Chapter 3

"Hey I'm Ryan and I'm 17," He said while grinning at me with pearly white teeth, and eyeing what I was wearing. "I like your shirt. I love that band, it's my favorite." Wow was his voice amazing.

"Really? They're my favorite too," I said while smiling. I'm definitely going to like this.

He had the same brown eyes as his mom but you could tell that he was flirting with his eyes. He had a more defined 6 pack that Kaleb and Lucas. He had a few scares on his chest, but I wanted to know where they came from.

I shifted my gaze to look at him again he was just smirking. Guess he noticed I was checking him out...great. My cheeks started to get warm. I'm guessing he noticed that I was getting a little uncomfortable because he started to say, "Ok guys, we can do introductions later. Let's get her to her room." Then he surprised me when he grabbed my hand and had me follow him to the car.

The only thing that I could think of was how right it felt to have my hand in his. It was going to be an unforgotten experience at the Tucker house.

Ryan Is leading the way to the car as Kaleb, Lucas and I follow. I felt Ryan's hand grip my hand more as we turned around the side of the house. There were 2 guys standing by the car. They looked like they were trouble makers. One was taller than the other and had a big smirk on his face when he saw me. The other just stared at us all in a mysterious way.

"Hey Ryan, who's the girl?" The guy who was smirking said as I started to hide behind Ryan.

"No one. Now can you all move, we're trying to get her things from the car," Ryan said but his voice was more ridged. His eyes looked like he was killing the guys in his mind.

"Well now, Ryan. There's no need to be acting that was in front of a beautiful girl," the stranger said while he was checking me out. He was officially a creeper.

I just stared at him. Anger filling my eyes and I could tell that he had noticed because his smirk fell.

The stranger just turned around to look at his friend. "Come on Trent, we should go and give them a little time," he said. Then he pointed a finger at Ryan with a stern look in his eyes.

"We'll be back," he said, and he was gone. I wonder what he meant by that.

Ryan loosened his grip on my hand but still held it. We walked toward the car and got out my 3 trunks.

Ryan looked at me, "This is all you have?" he said in a questioning look.

"Yeah," I said. I shifted my gaze to the ground and started walking.

I had a trunk in my hands and Ryan had two trunks in his. Ryan turned to look at Kaleb and Lucas and said, "You guys can get back to the pool, I'll show her where her room is," The boys looked at him and nodded as they walked off.

Ryan and I walked in silence as we walked to the front door. Then Ryan started to talk.

"So, um, sorry about the guys by the car. They don't really like the Tuckers that much..." he trailed on.

"Oh, it's fine. Why do they not like your family?" I asked, trying not to show how much I wanted to know.

"I'll tell you but you can't tell my mom and dad. They would flip if they knew." He looked at me wanting me to answer.

"I promise." Giving him a reassuring look.

"Ok, so I'll try and explain this best that I can. So all of my brothers, except for Chase and Connor, and I go to an all-boys school. Well my parents don't know that most of the guys that go there have been arrested. All the guys think they're so cool but in reality, they're just dumb for getting into stuff like that. So what I'm trying to say is that, Kaleb, Lucas, Jake, Tanner, Mitchel, Seth, and I—are all in a gang. Together, of course. And we don't murder people or do drugs or anything. But we have to have people believe that we do. So the guys by the car, they were from another gang at our school. They rape girls and have committed murder. The worst. Well I and my brothers and the other gang are like top people at the school. And we're always competing for the top position. They were here trying to give us a message which is probably a really bad message. Do you understand?"