Seriously? ANOTHER bet? I need some serious help...

Chapter 11

I looked at my next class, DST.

Oh yeah, Designated Study Time. Like anyone actually studies?

I walked throughout the halls. Every guy would actually ignore me now, I kind of liked it. I would occasionally get the few stares but it wasn’t that big of news.

I walked down the hall from Advanced Geometry. I turned to the left and walked down a short hall that was in the shape of a L.

I followed it but then something caught my eye.

I shifted my eyes upward. There, on the ceiling tiles were paintings that past students have painted. Cool.

I saw the number 412. DST, here I come.

I opened the door and saw the art room. Hm this will be an interesting DST.

There were about 12 guys already in the room and they ignored me as soon as they saw the sweatshirt. I could get used to wearing this sweatshirt. But I’m not sure about the deal. Why would he want me to be his fake girlfriend?

I saw that there were desks that people could sit at but I decided against it. The floor is much better to sit on, and it’s more fun.

I went to the back of the classroom towards another door. I sat down right in the door frame with my feet propped up.

I got out my book and started to read because I definitely wasn’t going to be able to have a conversation with people that saw what I was wearing.

The art teacher came in and sat at his desk. He looked up and gave a friendly smile. Thank god he didn’t have me go to the front of the class.

I started to read my book again until I saw from the corner of my eye, a person sit down next to me. I turned my head to the left. There, sat Justin. He smiled at me when I looked over.

“So what are you up to?” he said as he looked at my book.

“Reading?” I said but it sounded more like a question. Why would he look at my book but then ask what I’m doing? I thought it was pretty obvious.

“You know what I mean.” He said with a smirk.

“No, no I don’t know what you mean.” I said with a 'duh' look.

“I mean, what are you doing wearing that sweatshirt.” He said as he looked at it.

I paused before I said anything. Should I tell him about the deal with Ryan? Nah, then I would have to explain the whole situation in the closet.

“Uh, Ryan told you guys at lunch.” I said.

“Yeah, but that was the story about Ryan’s sweatshirt. Not Brandon’s.” he said with another smirk.

I was just about to answer with a lie but then the door burst open. Showing none other than Ryan. And Brandon?

This is getting weird.

Brandon saw me first and pointed to me when he nudged Ryan.

They walked over to me and Ryan crouched down in front of me.

“Hey, Aria. Do you wanna go for a walk?” he said with an evil smile that only I noticed. My eyes must have given away that I was curious.

“Just come on.” He pulled me up from the floor and led me out to the hallway with Brandon following behind us.

He led us down a hallway until we got to the bathrooms, where he dragged me into.

“Can you tell me why I’m standing in a bathroom?” I said to them.