I need a break...

Chapter 15

I turned to open the door to the outside. I scanned the parking lot for the car.

I walked over to the parking spot and unlocked the door.

I reached into the back seat for my stuff. 

I pulled on a pair of black shorts under my skirt. I took off the sweatshirt and my cardigan to throw a light blue tee shirt over my tanktop. I pulled off my skirt so I was standing in the parking lot in black shorts and a blue tee shirt.

I put on my tennis shoes and tied my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my iPod and my headphones in while I grabbed my phone.

I grabbed the keys and locked the car. I put my phone and the keys in my bra so that they didn't fall out while I was running.

I walked out of the parking lot while I looked for a song to play.

I skimmed down the list.

No, no, definitly not, nope.

I finally got to a good one

Bang Bang by 3OH!3

I looked down the road and started running. 

It was about 11:30 when I started my run and I ended around 12:40.

I felt nasty.

I walked back to the school parking lot and got into the car. I started it because I was really hungry and there was no way that I was going into that school all sweaty.

I backed out of the parking space and drove down the street.

I found a McDonald's and parked the car. I got out and went into the bathroom to change my clothes. I redid my makeup and my hair.

I looked way better now. I went and ordered a McChicken and sat down to eat.

When I found a seat, I sat down and pulled out my phone. I texted Ryan to tell him that I took the car.

He responded 30 seconds later. He said, "Just bring it back by the end of the day to bring everyone home."

"K" I responded.

I finished eating and threw away my stuff. I went to the parking lot and got into the car.

I drove down the street and looked around. There were a few stores but none that I was interested in. I looked at the clock on the dash. It was 1:30.

 I texted Ryan, "Hey, wanna skip? I'm bored..."

I dorve around for about 5 minutes until I got a response. 

"Yeah, pick me up at the Ag door," 

I had no idea what he was talking about.

"What???"

"It's the door that goes out to the Ag building. By the small gym...ring any bells?"

"Nope. :) Be there in 5"

"K"

I rounded to the back side of the building. There stood 4 guys who looked like they were smoking. Not really a big deal here, I guess.

Ryan walked out of the door and over to the car. I thought that he would just get in but apparently not.

Ryan walked over to my door and opened it. "Get out."

I was shocked, but I still kept my seat belt on and my hands on the wheel. "Why?"

"Because I'm driving. Get out." he said as he got in my face.

"Nahhh. I don't think so." I smirked at him.

"Oh really, well I think so," and with that he leaned over me and un buckled my seat belt and picked my up over his shoulder as he walked around the front of the car and over to the passanger side.

He opened the door and swung me over to the seat and closed the door.

Time for the silent treatment, I guess...