Culinary Arts and Fake Dating??

Chapter 12

So apparently, I had spent my whole DST time without anyone knowing where I had gone and I had missed the whole class period.

I was about 10 feet away from the DST but then the bell rang for the next class.

I pulled my very crinkled schedule from my pocket and looked at my next class, Culinary Arts.

Food! I'm so hungry!

I looked at the room number and was about to go find the classroom when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey Aria," the voice said as an arm was around my shoulders as I continued to walk towards the class.

I turned and saw Kaleb. I smiled.

"What's new?" he asked me as we swerved around other people in the hall.

"Since lunch, noting a whole lot." I smirked to myself as I remembered the look on Ethan's face.

"What about you?" I asked looking back up at him.

"You know, the usual." he said.

"Hm, well that's fun." I said sarcastically.

He chuckled as I got to my classroom.

"This is your class too?" Kaleb said as he narrowed his eyes.

"Wait, your in here too?" I said astonished.

He nodded and opened the door.

We both stepped in getting equal stares from everyone. I leaned over to Kaleb.

"Just so you know, the stares are completly normal if you're ever seen with me." I whispered to him.

He whispered back with a small smile, "It doesn't bother me."

He grabbed my hand and led me over to a table to where 3 guys were sitting.

We stood in front of the group when Kaleb started to talk.

"Guys this is Aria, Aria these are the guys." Kaleb said.

"Wow, that's a great introduction K," I said sarcastically.

The "guys" laughed while Kaleb scratched the back of his neck.

"So, do these "guys" have a name or do I just call them Guy 1, 2, and 3?" I asked Kaleb while the guys were laughing uncontrollably.

"You know what I meant," he said.

"No, I don't know what you meant. Otherwise I wouldn't be a asking." I said with a straight face.

Kaleb had a glare that he sent my way but I could see amusement behind it.

"Fine. This is Mason, Carson, and Chase." he said.

"Well that didn't help at all. How am I supposed to know which one is which without you pointing to them?" I asked him while one guy fell out of his chair and was rolling on the floor laughing.

Soon the whole class was looking over to see what was so funny.

"Whatever," I heard him mutter, "That's Mason." Kaleb said as he pointed to a guy trying not to cry from laughing.

"That's Carson," K said as he pointed to a guy who was trying really hard to try and breath over all of the laughing. "And that's Chase," he said as he pointed to the guy on the floor."

"Much better but next time try to inprove your introductions." I said as I patted him on the shoulder and walked over to an empty chair next to the guys.