So...what do I do now?

Chapter 10

I tried to scream but my mouth was soon covered by hand. I was quickly pushed into a janitor's closet.

The kidnapper let go of me as soon as we were in the closet. It was dark so I had no idea who it was but I had an idea.

"Really? Just because of an outfit? You HAD to push me into janitor's closet?" I practically shouted into the darkness.

"Who do you think this is?" said a very dark voice, that was definitly not Ryan's.

"Um, no one. Who are you?" suddenly my voice became weak as I realized I didn't know who the person was.

"Oh, you don't remember me? I'm the one you gave a little 'suprise' too." I froze. I tried to remember how big they were. Yep, I was dead meat.

"Listen, about that...really sorry." My voice shreiked at the end.

I had no clue what this guy was going to do to me. He could rape or murder me!

"Well sorry doesn't cut it, girl. You're gonna pay." He shifted his body to my side of the closet and held me up againts the wall with his body.

Rape it is...

I felt a sharp blade againts the side of my left arm.

So he's gonna rape me and THEN murder me.

Great...

"Try and move, and you're dead." And a threat, even better.

I nodded but I'm sure he couldn't see it.

First day, and I'm already getting raped. Yeah, I really should of gone with the clothes Lucas picked out.

I could feel his hands slowly lifting the end of my shirt. This was the beginning of one of the worst memories that I would ever have. My eyes started to water as he had my shirt lifted to my waist.

A small whimper escaped my lips as I felt the stray tear glide down my cheek.

He had now gotten my top off and was trying to unhook my bra one handed.

Through all of this we both were completely quiet.

The blade was still held up next to my arm. That's when I thought to myself. If I'm going to get killed in the end, why not try and escape? It would make a more interesting story for the local news.

Before he unhooked my bra, I moved my arms up quickly and shoved him away from me.

"I really don't give a crap if your gonna kill me or not, but you're not going to rape me beforehand!" I screamed.

"Shut up or you're gonna die faster." he practically yelled as he covered my mouth with his hand. I bit it, hard.

He removed his hand at once.

I punched him in the gut and while he was doubled over I kneed him in the head.

He lay on the floor looking up at me with a very angry face.

But then, the door opened.

It finally showed light into the closet. I covered myself with my arms quickly.

I bent over to get my shirt but it lay a little too close to the guy.

The boy brought the arm with the blade in it up and sliced my arm. It hurt, a lot but probably not as much as when the figure at the door way jumped onto the guy on the floor and started to beat him vigorously.

I started to yell at the boy on the boy that attacked me, "Stop! Please stop you're going to kill him!"

"Well isn't that what he was going to do to you, Strider?" I froze. Only one person calls me Strider.