A new begining of something utterly terrible.

I looked up at my new school.

It looked like the scariest place in the world.

Not kidding.

It was huge.

Even though it was a dark red brick building that looks just like any other school, it was terrifying.

I feel like I'm gonna be sick.

I looked back around to see that the guys weren't there anymore.

So typical of them, leaving a girl to fend for herself.

Just stay positive Aria. You can get through this, with or without being raped.

I shudderd to myself.

I started to walk towards the school and look for the door that lead to the office.

I got to the door that coneccted the outside world to this place.

Time to enter hell.

I pulled it open and stepped into a lounge type setting. Apparently the schools mascot was a cardinal bird because there was a large head of a cardinal on the floor infront of the office. How intimidating. What's it going to do? Swoop down from the sky, pick you up, and drop you in the ocean? I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

From the lounge you could see directly into the office because the wall seperating it form the lounge, was made of glass.

I walked across the lounge and opened the glass door to the office with ease.

There were 2 lady's sitting on the other side of the counter and the poped there head up as soon as they heard the door open.

I walked up to the counter to the first lady. She looked to be in her late 40's and she looked caring and understanding.Remind me to see her first for the next time I am sent to the principals office because I garentee that will happen.

I turned on my sweet, little girl talk. "Hello," I said smoothly.

"Hello, how can I help you sweety?" she asked with a smile.

"Um, my name is Aria Strider and I'm going to be a new student here." I said.

"Oh, yes, Miss Strider. Here is your schedule and if you just take a right down that hallway then you will get to the guidence office with a blue door and they will take you on a tour of the school so you know where your classes are." She handed me a white piece of paper with my schedule on it and pointed down a hallway to my right.

"Thanks," I said as I smiled at her.

"Oh, it's nothing honey," she said as she returned to her work.