Chapter 6

A/N- Eyyy, im sorry i have never updated yet, its been some time since i was so into Undertale, but now Undertale is slowly getting old to me so its kinda like, weird when i look back to this story, im ok with Chara and all but Sans seems weird to me now, sorry about this message but this story might end soon cause my mind cant think of anything else...sorry for the inconvenience!!!! (*~*')

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

  (P= Papy T=Toriel FF=Good timeline Frisk F=Bad Timeline Frisk or Genocide with Sans SS= Good Sans S=Bad Sans U=Undyne A=Asgore AA=Good timeline Alphys SAA=Bad timeline Alphys C=Chara FL- Flowey)   

SAA- Guys! Guys!! we have something!!

U- Finally, i thought you guys would never get out of that room....

SAA- Toriel...remember when you said you were taking care of Asriel and Chara right?

T- Yes...why is that?

SAA-Look i know this might sound weird but Chara and Sans are just going through their thoughts, since the game allows Frisk to reset it seems as if our minds are reset to, but its not, i think Sans does not know the plot of this game huh papyrus?

P- Thats right....

SAA- Sans and Chara are just sad cause of their past or how people dont "understand" what they are feeling, i bet thats whats corrupting them...

C- c'mon...are you going to let a few words make you fall to your knees now Sans?!

ALL- Huh?!, Sans? Chara?!

S- So thats why you never told me anything? huh Papyrus....

SS- heh, about time you came back to your senses..

 S-I...im...im sorry....

C- Well great, i guess i need to do these things myself...

S- Guys! get down!!

As Chara uses a blast to shoot everything in front of her, everybody else gets down and slowly crawls away, Sans (S) teleports back to Alphys (AA) and gets her, as he grabs Alphys (AA) he teleports back to the others, and teleports them to a strange room.

P-Sans...do you know where we are??

SS- i dont know...

S-So...mind giving us a hand?

?????? - Sure, she deserves it anyway....

??????- Of course...and im sorry for hurting you and Frisk

Both Frisk's run to the back of the Sans that are from their timeline.

Gaster- Oh Frisk....i think i scared him to much....

Flowey- You to huh?, now where is Chara, i have some business to do with her...

(Tell me if you guys want me to at least TRY drawing a comic strip, i will have a voting and count how many ppl say they want and how many ppl say they dont, and you cant vote more than once -3-, ends at June 6 2016, if no comments are placed no comic strip will be made)