Chapter 7

(A/N) im sorry all but the comic will not be made, try asking another artist to read this and make it into a comic. Why dont i make it you ask? Well some a-hole stole my laptop and nobody bothered to help me find it so right now im settling to computer shops and my ipad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"May I please ask Sans (Geno), who is this Gaster man? i already know Flowey but..." Toriel asks as she stops Frisk (Geno) from running away by blocking her hand in front of THEM, Frisk (Paca) just looks at Gaster and Flowey with a questioning face, wondering who is Gaster and why Flowey is here.

"Your not going anywhere Frisk" Sans (Geno) says while he grabs Frisk and shows THEM that Gaster is kind.

"This might be confusing for you all...would you like me to explain?" Gaster asks everyone in the room while Toriel, Undyne, Papyrus, Sans (Paca), Frisk (Paca), and Alphys (Geno and Paca) nod yes, slowly walking closer to hear what Gaster is saying

"Well...i just wanted to go back to this world ever since i fell into the CORE.....ever since then i traveled through timeline to timeline, seeing everything happen...all at once, not a single word can explain what i saw, yet i experienced it...then i found out, if i took a human soul...i could return here once again...i went for Frisk out of desperation....luckily Sans was there to snap me...and i bet that Sans was the Genocide one, and from the other timeline i had seen, i saw Flowey and Sans fighting, though after some time, Chara came there, it seemed that her DETERMINATION was not stable and became like this, she injected herself with thousands of Alphy's creation (DETERMINATION), making her eyes start to cry out black goop, thats the only way i can explain, her knife can also direct where those dark arms would go to or do.." Gaster explains, his voice shaking, his eyes filled with fear, as both Alphy's start to write down on papers, exchanging thoughts for another thought, waiting for a solution to pop up in one of their heads, soon, it hit them, the 'knife' is the one leading the 'dark arms' they needed to break that knife, and what to do next was for the future.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everyone here?" Alphys asks, looking around and seeing if the right pair of people/monsters were there "Alright, i hope you guys remember the plan-" Alphys was soon cut off by Sans (G) "Dont think thats happening...Alphys.." Sans says as Chara ascends from the shadows of the room. "So youve finally cam back to your sense huh?" Chara says, slowly walking up to Alphys, the knife, ever so closely, near her neck...inching closer and closer to cut her open...until...Sans takes the knife using telekinesis, "Welcome to the bone zone..." Chara had anger in her eyes, she tried to run to Sans but was stabbed by her very own knife.

"N...no....I..I will never die, TO THE HANDS OF YOU.". Chara 'evolved' into a dead little girl, shadows all around her, her feet just became overlapped with goop making a mess to the small room, "Run!!" Alphys yells, as they all run out of the strange room and out into the open with lava all around, "COME BACK. ALL OF YOU." Chara yells but was then pushed off the edge by Undyne, making Chara fall into the depths of the lava "AARRGHHGGGGGGSSFHFHR--AAAAHAHAHH" Chara screeched, climbing up, desperate for life so THEY can end others' life.

"I WILL RESET, RESET, AND RESET, TILL THE DAY YOU ALL FINALLY DIE, AND I CAN DO IT OVRR, AND OVER AGAIN. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued