Chapter 8- A New Life

I woke up, my room was quite, actually the whole house was quiet. There was a cold breeze coming in through my open window. I checked my phones clock 12:38 P.M., I had slept in. The sun was shinning brightly into my window, it lit up my whole room with light. I looked over at where my parents bodies laid the night before.

I wondered what Jeff did with them.

I got up out of bed and slowly made my way to the kitchen to get something to eat. I poured me a bowl of fruity pebbles and sat at the table. I took a tiny bite as I wondered where Jeff was. That's when I felt hands go around my mouth I tried to scream, but then I heard him laugh.

"Don't ever do that again!" I yelled

"Well isn't someone cranky?" Jeff asked, I rolled my eyes.

"So uhm." I didn't know how to get the words out but Jeff knew what I meant

"The bodies?" He said as I nodded. "I gave the kidneys and such to Eyeless Jack. And me and slendy burnt them." He explained.

"Jeff." I said.

"What?" He asked seeming annoyed.

"I-I can't live here alone..." I said

"Don't you have family or something?" He asked

"No. Well I do but it's just my grandparents they live in New York. Then I also have a cousin aunt and uncle in Georgia and the rest I'm not to close with." I told him, "I just can't live in this house anymore Jeff, I just can't do it.." I whispered.

"Well, uhm... Maybe I could see if you could stay at the Creepypasta house?" He said

"You would do that?" I asked

"Yea, I guess." He said.

"Thank you." I told him as he rolled his eyes.

"I'll talk to Slender Man and I'll bring you by the house later to meet everyone and see the house." Jeff said.

-------------Later that day---------------

We were walking in the dark, quiet forest, when we started to approach the house I had a uneasy feeling that I didn't like. I guess it was because I was nervous.

"Slender has it to where no one can see the house unless he allows you to." Jeff said

"So he has it to where I can see it?" I asked feeling dumb.

"Yes." he said.

We approached the door, he opened it, gestured towards the door and said "ladies first" as I walked in. The house was quiet and big. Nothing like I thought it was actually quite cleaner, and better than I thought. I figured there would be blood and dead bodies everywhere. But there wasn't it looked like a normal house.

"Everyone's gone hunting right now, but they should be back soon and I'll let you meet them." Jeff told me an I nodded.

He showed me some of the rooms in the house, such as his room, the kitchen, the bathroom, living room, and if I do stay here the room I would use. There was many more but we didn't go in them.

We sat on the couch and watched A Haunting as we waited for them to get there. I was pretty nervous. About 5 minutes into watching it I heard a tiny giggle come from the stairs.

"Sally's here." Jeff mumbled. I remember reading Sally's story, Sally was a eight year old girl who wore a pink dress.

"Sally come here." Jeff said she came running in.

"Jeff has a girlfriend!" She giggled.

I blushed.

"I'm not his girlfriend." I said

"She's not my girlfriend." Jeff said.

"Whatever you say" She said happily.

"This is jasmine" Jeff said introducing me.

"I know slender told us she would be here. He also told us he'd been watching her for a while now" She said cheerfully. She sat beside us and watched TV with us.

An hour later we heard voices from outside.

"They're here." Sally said giggling.

They all came in talking when they came in the living room they stopped in stared at me. Slender, Ben Drowned, Eyeless Jack, Jane, Masky and Hoodie, were all watching me.

"This is Jasmine Price." Jeff said. I introduced myself to them. They all seemed to like me I guess.

We sat down and everyone talked, I stayed quiet, I wasn't a very social person, I only talked when they asked me something.

"Don't be shy." Eyeless Jack said

"Ok." I told them.

"Dinners ready!" Slender man yelled from the kitchen.

We all walked in the kitchen and sat down everything was set up, the plates, silverware, and drinks. Sitting on the table was a roast, and a bunch of side dishes. We all sat down. I sat between Jeff and Ben. We all fixed our plates and they started talking again, and of course I was the quiet one. In the middle of dinner my phone went off, I had forgotten all about it being in my pocket, I took it out and everyone got quiet.

"Sorry." I whispered they all nodded.

It was Cam.

"Do you guys mind if I take this?" I asked

"Go right ahead." Slender said.

"Hello?" I said

"Hey Jasmine." Cam said. "Are you home?" He asked

"Not at the moment." I said

"Oh ok. I just needed someone to talk to that's all. I'll just call Rose." He said.

I felt bad for him.

"I'm sorry I promise I'll  talk to you as soon as I can." I told him

"Ok, well, I guess I'll talk to you later." He said.

"Bye." I said as I hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Jeff Asked.

"A friend." I said

"Which one?" He asked

"Cam." I said

"Oh, him." He said.

I didn't say anything after that. We all got done eating dinner and walked back to the living room.

"So you going to live here?" Ben asked

"I don't know do you guys want me to? I don't have to if no one wants me to." I said

"We do." Ben said an they nodded.

"Oh, okay." 

"Well it's getting late." Jeff said.  "I'll take her home."

"No I'll teleport you two." Slender said.

We where back at my house. "So are you?" Jeff asked

"I don't know.. Do they even like me?" I asked

"Yeah they seemed like they did." Jeff said

"I probably will." I said.

"No you are going to. Not probably. Your are and your moving tomorrow." Jeff said. I knew I wouldn't win arguing with him so I agreed.

"Good. Be ready tomorrow, your moving out." He said.