Chapter 23 - The fight.

I sat in the floor staring of into space thinking about how much danger I was putting everyone in. No one would tell me what was going on or what happened that night. BEN and Masky were constantly having to watch the cabin to make sure Zalgo or any of his army were coming. I was starting to feel lonely sitting in this dark cabin. Jeff had started sneaking out at night to come see me. He would tell Slender he was going on a killing spree. Slender had suspicions though and decided to follow Jeff one night. Jeff is being supervised now. 

BEN and Masky walked in the room sitting beside me.

"Still no sign of anything." BEN said.

"We've been here for days, nothing has happened yet. When can we leave?" I asked. 

"Jasmine, you're not leaving here until we know that you are safe and out of harms way." Masky said staring at me with a concerned look.

It was silent for a moment. 

"I guess we should go back and watch the house, Masky." BEN said. 

BEN and Masky got up and walked out, before Masky walked completely out of the room he turned and look at me and told me if I didn't feel safe or saw or heard anything to scream for them. 

I was once again sitting alone, only left with my thoughts.

I could see it slowly start to get dark through the window. BEN and Masky where still on watch. I started to zone out when I suddenly feel hands wrap around my mouth preventing me from screaming. 

It was Jeff. 

He took his hand off my mouth and grabbed me by the waist and kissed me passionately on the lips.

He pulled away, "I have missed you so much" 

"I've missed you too, Jeff."

"I can't be away from you for this long" He said.

"How did you get away from Slender? I thought he was watching you." I questioned.

"I left I had to see you, I know I'm putting you in danger but I just had to see you, Jasmine."

"Jeff what the hell are you doing here!" BEN yelled.

"I had to see her!" Jeff yelled back.

"You're putting her in so much danger Jeff, what if Zalgo - " Before masky could finish the cabin started to shake. Masky ran over to a window to see an army again.

"See what you have done Jeff they followed you here!" Masky yelled.

Jeff had a panicked look on his face.

"We need to get her out of her!" BEN yelled 

We all quickly ran to the back door, loud noises where coming from outside. When BEN opened the back door Alice and a whole bunch of others where standing in front of it. Jeff pulled out his knife and slung it at Alice angrily. Before the knife could even hit Alice someone who was behind her grabbed it and approached Jeff slowly.

"L-liu" Jeff said stuttering.

Liu laughed and lunged the knife into Jeff's shoulder. Jeff began to scream. He pulled the knife out and started to attack.

BEN and Masky pushed me out of the way, I hit the floor.

I quickly got up from the floor, I turned around to see Masky and BEN starting to fight people. I started to make a run for it to the opposite side of the cabin when someone grabbed me and I suddenly blacked out.