Chapter 7

Ed's POV

I know what's going on... I know what's happening to me. This isn't some fanfic where the main character doesn't know what 'liking' someone is, or what it feels like. (Is Ed breaking the 4th wall!?! No! Only deadpool is allowed to do that... Chimichangas!! 1)

I've felt this way about some girls around Central before. But never this strongly. Never ever this strongly.

I think Al is catching on to me because the entire walk out of the tunnel me was just smirking at me. Well... As much as a 6 foot tall suit of armor could.
"What. Do. You. Want. Al?!?" I whisper screamed, hoping (Y/N) couldn't hear me over her whistling as she walked in front of us.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." He answered smugly.
"All I want is for you to tel-"
"SHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I practically jump on him to shut him up.

"Hey, what are you two whispering about. I can easily hear your conversation you know." (Y/N) said loud enough to get our attention.
"Whatever, we're here." She said, scaling the wall and getting out with ease. I stopped and looked up at her.

"JUST HOW HIGH CAN YOU JUMP! I SWEAR YOU JUST SKIPPED UP THAT WALL!" My only response? A giggle from both (Y/N) and Alphonse. The wall was easily 7 feet high!

"Why? Do you need help?" She asked. "Does this wall intimate you?" She said with a sarcastic tone. All I got was more giggles from Al and a blank stare from (Y/N)'s grey eyes.

"What are you children doing down there!?!" We heard the Generals terrifying voice ring out.
"Sorry, Sir!" We all said instantly. Al and I were out of the hole in no time.

-------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) left us in our 'room' for a while so she could go do somethings. I don't really know, I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. I was more interested in studying her sweet face and strong body. And I'm not a perv or anything! I was just looking, I haven't gotten a good look at her since we got here, with her constant state of motion. I said before how it was like she couldn't sit still, and I only have come to realize that's not even the half of it.

If she wasn't skipping, running, humming or whistling she was tapping. She always did something! Unless... She was thinking. Like, really thinking. She didn't tap, or hum, or rock back and forth on her feet when she came up with the idea for the map.

I realized she was so graceful, especially for somethings who is blind. You wouldn't even know! Like when she fought Sloth, it was fluid and smooth. And She always makes it a point to turn her head to you when she talked to you, but she doesn't make eye contact with you. That makes since though.

"-THER! BROTHER! ED!" I was snapped out of my trance by Al, he obviously had been saying my name for a while now.

"What'cha thinking about?" Al asked evilly.
"Nothing!" I said quickly. "What are ya talking about Al?" I sweatdropped.

"You like her." Al said, getting straight to the point. "NO I DONT!" I yell. "I DO NOT!"

He just laughs. "Sure Brother, sure." He fell silent.
"I'm going to get your body back Al... I know how you feel about May." I sighed, "She deserves to feel your touch. You deserve to feel hers." I look over at Al, he is just looking at me.

"You are the last person in the world who I would think would know anything about this." He laughed quietly.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean!"

And it was here the brothers bickering started, and who knows when it will end.

AN) ok so the 1 is a reminder to me that I have to put this here. Ok so I have a friend named Xavier, and I don't know why. But for some reason he keeps saying chimichangas. It is so annoying. Anyway we were all sitting in the bus one time and we were playing truth or dare. I wasn't playing at the time so I didn't know what was happening, so he reached over and tapped me on the shoulder (he was sitting behind me) and motioned for me to come closer so he could whisper in my ear. We are some of the only people who watch anime in my class so I assumed I was an anime joke or something. So I lean in and he whispers into my ear, very, very softly,
"Your eyes remind me of burnt chimichangas."

..............*sighs deeply* well that was my story within a story.

Love Frost 💋