TMNT 2

Warning: Spoilers

Trying to minimize them to the minimum though.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
O M G

THE MOVIE WAS AMAZING

ALL THE DRAMA AND EVERYTHING AND ----------- (spoilers)

AND BEBOP AND ROCKSTEADY WERE AWESOME. THEY'RE LIKE MY FAVOURITE VILLIANS NOW.

(For the 2014 universe)

AND BAXTER STOCKMAN. Well he did better than the 2012 version but still kind of faced the same fate as him. No he didn't get -------

I think my favourite turtle this time is Donatello. I don't really have a reason why, I just feel that he particularly attracted my attention. The turtles were all awesome, no doubt. The way they dealt with the brother relationship among them and resolving it in the end and showing the police that their teamwork was real, they're the best.

AND THE HUMAN TEAM. THEY SHOULD TEAM UP MORE OFTEN. APRIL WAS AWESOME. VERN, HE TOOK DOWN A FOOT SOLDIER.

AND DA BOMB: CASEY JONES

HE IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THIS ENTIRE MOVIE

HE IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THIS ENTIRE MOVIE. I'M NOT KIDDING. THIS JONES FELLOW. IS. THE. BEST. HIS PERSONALITY REALLY SHOWED, HE WAS REALLY CASEY, SWINGING HOCKEY PUCKS, BEING INNOVATIVE AND CREATING HIS OWN SKATES, SINGLE-HANDEDLY TOOK DOWN BEBOP AND ROCKSTEADY. IF YOU DON'T LOVE CASEY JONES IN THIS VERSION...MAN HOW CAN YOU NOT? I'M NOT EVEN THE BIGGEST FAN OF CASEY BUT WOW. CASEY REALLY JUST IMPRESSED ME HERE. HE JUST MADE ME APPRECIATE HIM MORE.

*exhales*

I should stop here in case I give too much away, but really, please catch the show when you can, even if you think it sucks, like what my cousin said.

Well I have to admit there were some flaws, like how Shredder just ---- and ---------------. And Splinter only got like less than 5 scenes I bet.

But still, just watch it.

Have a shell-tastic day/night!

P.S. I ship Capril in this 2014 version. Yes I do, shush...