Feb Updates

Hello there, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, OR FRIENDSHIP DAY!!

Or Singles Day, don't worry we're all in the same boat. (And because of that I totally forgot it's Valentine's Day today)

I don't really know how to start this so let's just get straight into it HAHA.

1. Am I the only one who talks to myself in my head and it feels like one week has passed in it but in reality only one hour has passed?

2. I've actually attempted to write fanfiction (YAY) and I realised that it's really different from oneshot writing. It's like you have to select the information you want to put forth to your reader, like the info has to be relevant. And then you have to select certain scenes to include to drive the plot, and certain dialogue that is important, and you have to plan and plan and that is why I've only written one and a half chapters and half a prologue. It's a really interesting experience though, I must say.

3. School has come back in full swing and I miss my bed and my 12 hour sleep during the holidays.

4. Also I have this fitness test where we have to run and I can't run and I've tried to but I failed twice so I wonder how that's gonna turn out lol.

5. Being a dedicated Fantastic Beasts fan, I have watched Crimes of Grindelwald again and mapped out Newt's house and basement for no apparent reason instead of sleeping to wake up to run. Priorities.

The first is his house and the second is his basement

The first is his house and the second is his basement. As I said, priorities.

Still waiting for those deleted scenes.

6. Monthly reminder that you guys (or whoever that's reading this) are awesome and will continue to be awesome. You've done so much already, you survived one and a half months of 2019!! Absolutely flourishing. Give yourself a pat on your back while I send over a virtual hug.

Have a nice day/night!