Bored

And that's why this is called a boredom book. It's where people go to when they're bored. Ok.

Just gonna put down some stuff that's probably not useful but oh well, I'm bored and I'm really lazy to pick up a pen and write in an actual diary.

School hasn't started up for me yet, good because I don't want to go but bad because I don't know what to do everyday. I lay on the couch for two hours straight doing who knows what on my phone and that's probably not a healthy thing lol. I'm so dead if school makes us run.

Apparently, I haven't made a bucket list yet and I'm already getting old (goodbye old times ;-; man did I cry over how everything was ending, oh well, everything's got to end, otherwise nothing would ever get started) so let's make a bucket list.

NH's not so empty bucket list:

1. Visit a comic con
-or a fan convention, anywhere would be fine but I NEED to go to one as soon as I have the money and am pass the age limit. My yet-to-be-bought fan merchandises are waiting.

2. London
-or the UK, that's the place that I really wanna go because 70% of the shows and people I like are from here (and hopefully by this time the Doctor Who Experience opens up again).

3. See snow again, properly
-the trip to New York and to be greeted with snow while driving to the hotel was amazing (and dangerous omg), but I wanna play with the snow (we didn't expect the snow so no one packed proper clothes and we didn't go out often). I need some snowy countries to go to.

4. Back to HP world in Orlando
-because I'm sure as heck I wasn't experiencing it to my best. I need more time to go back and explore the shops and buy (more) stuff. One can never have too much HP merch.

5. Witness the glorious reunion of One Direction
-honestly their solo careers are brilliant but one more time back together, band, please.

6. Sightseeing
-when my fam goes on holidays, we never sightseeing (kids), so I would like some experience.

7. Finish writing a proper book without quitting
-that's my problem, and I know it. That's why I never ever published books for like 3 years already (well except for this, but it isn't finishing yet and it's not proper). I procrastinate when I find the time to write. And I lose interest if I don't keep going. I might come back to it one day but who knows?

That's the end of my bucket list which did allow 20 minutes of my time to pass, which is good. It kept me occupied which was the main goal of this part! (How do you make yourself sound more enthusiastic without adding caps or emojis, it's really hard lol).

I had a plot bunny earlier while thinking of a notebook which was a gift from my junior last year. The cover is really awesome, it's space! I haven't written in it because I don't know what to do with it but it did give me an idea for a story. This girl has the notebook, and one day when she opens it, she finds the word 'Help' written on it. The moment she closes it, the word disappears and every week, on the same day, at the same time, the word appears again and another word is added to it, 'Help me'. This goes on until it forms a sentence and an address is formed, and she goes investigate.

I've been thinking of making this into a Doctor Who story, which I got a few details down and the weirdest part is, the Doctor isn't even the main character. Tony is, and he's Rose's brother (sorry Rose but I still don't have a really high opinion for you). He was only mentioned twice and we never ever saw him. It's weird, but I guess that makes the story special in a way where the OC doesn't fall in love with the Doctor and they get married and fly around in space and time and have time babies and everything is well (honestly I hate those, especially when the companion becomes the Doctor's lover, the age gap is HUGE, probably a reason why Rose isn't on good terms with me. I do like Clara being with the Doctor though, she challenged him and the best part is they didn't even get together. Donna is still da bomb, her platonic relationship with him was the best. Can't wait for Jodie, first female Doctor yesss, ok I'm getting carried away).

Hey look, more time passed! Should probably wrap this up. Uh...thanks for wasting your time reading this (haha) and I hope everything is well for you. Get your sleep, don't fall sick, and remember, you're a fantastic person, inside and out. You have your talents and you have your strengths, find them and make use of them to the fullest potential. Basically, you're important, very important. You may be just an atom in this gigantic universe but you're an atom with the potential to shine, you're the atom that keeps the universe together. Do me a favour and, despite how your day went, SMILE, even just for a second. It's good exercise for your cheek muscles too, and it makes you look awesome.

TGIF, have a nice day/night!