Exams 1.0 Over

Hey guys!

Part 1 of exams are down for me, and heck who knows what I was doing.

No, I was not studying.

Alright I was, but I wasn't for half of it, I have to admit that.

As expected, the exams were tough, especially chemistry and |PHYSICS| and Math Paper 1. I screwed up physics, I just know it. Oh well, there's no school tomorrow, so LONG WEEKEND YAY! I'm getting back the papers next week but for now, time to enjoy a bit of life.

For what I did BESIDES studying, I watched shows, great shows. The Doctor Who Series 10 finale was wicked, but now the wait is as long as the hiatus for TMNT, until Christmas. Urgh. I want and not want to see 12's regeneration and who the next Doctor will be. I'm not against 12, he's awesome. I was starting to grow on him but then he's gone by the end of the year. (AND SO IS TMNT SO DON'T MAKE TIME GO SO FAST)

AND I WATCHED SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING TODAY. IT WAS BRILLIANT. Better than the previous if you ask me, maybe because there wasn't as much love stuff and more action. And (spoiler) was awesome, I need one in my life.

Plus Tom Holland is cute.

Go catch it if you can guys, you won't regret it.

AND NIALL HORAN IS IN TOWN OMG, I didn't get any invites to see him but I FEEL BLESSED TO BE STANDING ON THE SAME LAND AS HIM. THANK YOU FOR COMING NIALL!

Anyway, I'm back, so have a nice day/night!

Oh and, this is late but Happy 4th of July to you Americans! And Happy Canada Day to you Canadians!