Thirteen: Missing Maps and Mass Murderers.

HARRY: "What's up with you, Harry?" Fred asked, as we were making our way back to the broom shed. "You seem distracted. You're never distracted when you're flying."

"Nothing's wrong!" I said, a bit too defensively.

George leaned in, "is it about Sirius? Because, you know we have it handled."

"It's not that." I replied. It was so many things. I could write a seven part series of all of the things that were wrong with my life. "It's actually...never mind. It's stupid."

"Harry-"

"Don't Ron, I'm fine." I assured, smiling weakly. "I just need some dinner. Even after all I ate at lunch I'm still hungry. Those Dursleys can sure do a number on you." Ron clapped me on the back, and we raced to the great hall.

For once, our dinner wasn't filled with much conversation. All except for Rose and Hermione, who seemed to be getting along quite well.

"Any boys at your school?" Hermione asked, nudging her in the side. Rose rolled her eyes.

"It's hard to get a boyfriend when the entire year is afraid of Dominic hexing whoever steps near me." She complained.

"Sounds like a prat." Hermione stated.

"That is an understatement," Rose replied.

"Come on, Rose!" Ethan said, winking for effect, "you know you love him."

"No," Rose replied. "Just, no."

"Leave her alone for once Ethan, you already know she wants to kill you." Brandon pointed out.

"She wants to kill you? Why?" I asked.

"Hm, let's see. Where should we start? Maybe we can start with the time you broke into the girls dormitory and-"

"Okay, name another." He dared.

"Or the time that you locked me in the broom shed in our old school with Dominic for two hours..."

"Alright, you've proven your point. You have every right to want to kill me." He winked once more and returned to eating his food. Rose then spoke some things about him under her breath, that would most definitely not appear uncensored in a children's film; maybe even an adult's film.

"Harry?" Hermione said. "Are you okay?"

I nodded, adding an extra spoon of pudding to my plate.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You're zoning out an awful lot lately. Are you sure everything's okay?" Ethan and Brandon were listening in on our conversation with a great interest. Rose seemed curious as well.

"Later, 'Mione," I muttered.

"Really Harry, if something's bothering you I could-"

"I said I'm fine, Ron!" I picked up my belongings and left my tray of food on the table. "I just need to go study."

"Now we know something's wrong. You, study? Not at the last minute?" Hermione interjected, grabbing my arm before I could escape. "What is it Harry?"

"I'm fine guys, really." The others, who were obviously listening in, exchanged glances. "I just need some air."

Usually this was Hermione's thing but I was heading to the library for some research, not after getting my cloak and map of course.

"Harry!" I heard a voice call from behind me.

"Hermione, I'm fine. Really-" I turned around, and was quite surprised to see Cho. Her hair had grown longer since last school year, her eyes seemed brighter.