The Nightmare

Sean looked down at his hands, they were covered in blood. Once he looked back up, his pupils shrunk. The cold corpses of Mark and Felix lay before him, a heart shape cut into their chests and their actual hearts ripped out. Sean felt freezing cold tears run down his cheeks. He stood up, shakily, clenching his fists. He heard the tapping of footsteps behind him and spun around.

There he was.

It was the devil.

The only one Sean feared.

Cryaotic.

Cry had bloody gloves on his hands and a blood spattered lab coat on his body. Sean sobbed and readied himself to fight, to avenge his friend's deaths. He wasn't going down easy. Cry's poker faced mask seemed to intensify Sean's rage and anxiety. It was becoming to much for him to handle. No! He had to stay strong. He couldn't let something so silly be his downfall.
Suddenly Cry began emanating with something. It was black and whispy, almost like mist. Sean tried to hold his breath but inhaled some of the mist. He choked then keeled over, coughing.
"Sean, you couldn't save us, and now you are being killed like the weakling you are." He didn't know who said that. He couldn't find out who said that. But he didn't like it.
He tried to crawl towards Cry, tried to hit him, but to no avail. He collapsed, taking one sharp breath before he...

Sean's head shot up off his pillow. He ran a hand through his hair as he panted, feeling like he hadn't breathed in ages. Suddenly Mark burst into the room, only wearing boxers though.
"Sean, are you alright?? I heard a scream come from in here." Mark said.
"O-oh, no, I'm fine, Mark. Really." Mark gave him a skeptical look.
"Are you sure? You don't look so well. In fact, you look like you just ran a marathon.." Mark walked over to the bed and sat down.
"No, really, I'm fine. Just a bad dream is all." Sean said.
"Did it have Cry in it?" Sean froze. How did he know?
"H-How...how did you know..?" Sean asked.
"It was just a hunch..." Mark answered.
Sean sighed.
"You and Felix were dead, your hearts had been ripped out, and I... I couldn't do anything about it. Then Cry came and killed me with no effort.." Sean began shaking. Mark frowned and hugged him.
"Don't worry, it won't be like that. When we find him, we'll kick his ass and send him back to where he belongs." Sean looked at Mark and raised an eyebrow. Mark grinned.
"He won't exist any longer once were done with him."
Sean gasped.
"Wait, you found it? How??" He asked.
"I haven't found it yet, but I'm real close. I know roughly where it is and let's just say I've got friends on the other side." Mark replied. That sent chills down Sean's spine.