Antiseptic

Cry stumbled out of a bush, laughing. He fell to his knees and clutched his stomach. He started twitching.
"YES! AHAHHAHAH! YES YES!!" He cackled. He suddenly stopped and frowned.
"No... N-no, this is.. No." Cry stood up, putting a hand to his head.
"This is all wrong. What am I doing? Why is this happening to me?" Cry started walking back to his hideout. He was confused. Why was he acting so weird? Why did he kidnap someone?? That's not him at all! Once he got to his hideout he immediately fell unconscious.

~~~*•*•*~~~

Sean sat in Mark's living room, blankly staring into his coffee cup. Mark walked into the kitchen, getting himself some coffee then starting to make breakfast. Sean turned on the TV and sat back. Attack On Titan was running today. Mark soon walked over and sat down next to him, giving him a plate of bacon and toast.
"Thanks, Mark." Sean said, taking the plate.
"You're welcome." Mark replied, munching on his own breakfast.
"You know, Mark.." Sean started, making the the half Korean look at him. "I hope this isn't too touchy of a subject but, I've always wondered... Why does Darkiplier always try to take over your body?"
"He wants you." Mark blurted out, making Sean jump.
"I mean, he wants to take over my body so he can get close to you and awaken something that should never be awakened in someone as powerful as you. He's also just a huge douche."
"You mean Antisepticeye?" Sean asked. Mark nearly choked on his bacon.
"He's been surfacing a lot lately... I was kind of hesitant to live with you to be honest but I know you're capable of protecting yourself." Sean said. Mark stood up.
"Sean, I'm sorry, but that's really bad! We have to do something to get rid of him." He said.
"Wait, huh?" Sean stood up as well.
"Anti has all your same abilities accept... Well, they're more powerful than you. If he gets out it wouldn't be hard for him to destroy the world. And if he teamed up with Dark..." Mark trailed off.
"Oh..." Sean said and sighed angrily. "I'm just a problem magnet."
     "No, Sean, you're not. It's just life. Don't worry, we'll find a solution to this." Mark said, looking into Sean's eyes. They looked sad.
"Will we, Mark?" Sean said. Suddenly both of his eyes turned Septic and his skin started to become more pale.
"Sean? Sean?! No! SEAN KEEP IT TOGETHER! SEAN!" Mark shouted, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him. Sean shoved Mark back then stretched.
"Aaahh~" Sean's voice sounded like multiple voices all at once, different pitches and accents even. His ears were pointed, he had extremely sharp canines and his septic eyes glowed.
"This is much better. Now let's see.. Ah, yes, you. Mark. I sure hope you don't summon Dark, he's the only one who can defeat me!" Antisepticeye said. Mark growled.
"Your tricks won't work on me. Bring Sean back you douche-bitch!" He yelled. Anti laughed.
"I guess you are smarter then that bimbo, Sean. What a fool he is." Anti started walking around Mark like he was some lost prey.
"Sean's not a bimbo." Mark said confidently.
"Oh really?!" Anti said, grabbing Marks chin and looking into his eyes.
"You would be disappointed to know that he let me out wouldn't you?" Mark's pupils shrunk.
     He shook his head.
"No! Sean wouldn't do that." He said in denial.
"Oh, but he did." Anti said, walking back over to the couch.
"Now you-"
BANG!

There was a gunshot, and Anti fell over onto the couch.
"SEAN!" Mark yelled.
"That's not Sean you jackass." Someone said. Mark looked over to the window and boy was he surprised.

It was Cryaotic.