A bit o' fluff

Sean knew all too well how these kinds of emotions worked. You were either angry then sad or sad then angry. Those two always follow each other, Cry was still in the sad stage, but Sean was really not looking forward to the angry stage.
Sean comfortingly rubbed circles on Cry's back, telling him quietly how it would all be okay. Cry was silently sobbing, practically a waterfall coming out of his mask.
"Uh... Let's just take that off, it would probably be more comfort-" Sean tried to grab Cry's mask but his hand was smacked away.
"DONT TOUCH THAT!... Please." Cry said. Sean backed off.
"Sorry.." He said.
"It's...okay." Cry said and the car went silent.

They drove back to Felix's house and went inside, Cry being totally and completely silent, startling Sean several times. They all sat in the living room and decided to watch a show to get their minds off of what was happening, even if it was only for a bit. Sean shivered, for no reason in particular, and Mark wrapped his arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer.
"Wh....what are you doing...?" Sean whispered.
"You looked cold..." Mark whispered back, smiling. Sean relaxed more and slightly snuggled up to Mark.
"True..." He muttered under his breath.

((A/N: sorry this was so short, I'm having a bit of writer's block.))