Wakey Wakey Eggs N Bakey

Sean woke up very warm. He tried to stretch to cool off but found that he could barely move because there was a pair of arms wrapped around him. He looked over his shoulder and saw a sleeping Mark holding him close.
"Maaaark~" Sean whispered in a sing-song voice, "hey maaaark~"
"Hhmm..?" Mark mumbled.
"Guess what?" Sean whispered.
"Mm...nnwhat..?" Mark asked.
"I'm not your fuckin' teddy bear, Mark." Sean whispered. Mark's eyes shot open and he looked down, seeing a lightly blushing Sean clutched in his arms.
     Mark quickly let go and sat up.
"S-sorry." He choked out.
"It's okay but man you're hot." Sean said, sitting up as well. Mark stared at him.
"Wh-" Sean interrupted himself with a gasp.
"I-I meant temperature wise! I mean, not that you're not good looking, you're really handsome. Wait, I mean-- I-I need to go to the bathroom!" Sean stood up and hastily walked to the bathroom, locking himself in once he got there. Mark just sat there, dumbfounded.

After about 2 minutes of silence in the living room Mark stood up, deciding to talk to Jack. He walked to the bathroom and put his ear up to the door. He could hear high pitched, breathy 'oh my god's coming from inside.
"He probably thinks I'm a dick or somethin." Sean said, pacing back and forth.
"I don't think you're a dick." Mark said, "you don't need to be embarrassed, Sean, it's fine. I am very sexy." They both laughed and Sean opened the door.
"Come on, let's go annoy Felix till he makes breakfast." Mark said and they agreed, going to find Felix.
___

"You guys are dicks." Felix said as he put bacon on to a pan.
"We know." Sean said, smirking and sitting on the counter. Marzia walked in with some adorable pjs on.
"Felix, what are you doing? It's so early.." She yawned.
"Marzia, it's 10:48." Felix replied with a chuckle.
"Oh," she said, leaning her head on Felix's shoulder. Mark and Sean smiled, those two were perfect for each other.

Once the breakfast was done everyone ate, complemented Felix then started to decide what to do that day.

"Well, we could look for another way to get rid of anti." Felix added in a slightly salty tone. He was still devastated about Ken's death.
"Can we just.. Not mention him for a while.." Sean said, his eyes glossing over.
"Yeah, let's just take a day off." Mark said, positively.
"Fine but what are we- Wait a sec, where's Cry?" Felix said. They all realized they hadn't seen the poker face mask wearing man all morning. They shrugged.
"We should just let him do what he wants. He's not really part of the team technically." Sean said.
"But I want to be." Said a raspy and cracking voice. The 3 boys spun around to see cry with his hoodie up.
"Wait, really?" Mark said.
"Yes," Cry replied, "I'm done with this life of crime. I want to change. Permanently."
     The 3 boys exchanged looks and glances.
"Welcome to the team!" They all said. Cry was obviously surprised.
"R-really?" He said.
"Of course! We might as well give you a chance." Felix said.
"Even if I'm terrified of you." Sean said and they all laughed, "I'm serious..." Sean muttered very quietly under his breath.
     Their laughter was interrupted by a very sudden and somehow ominous knock at the door..