He

"And what's that?" Sean asked.
"...he... Is out. And he's looking for you." Nate said.
"Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god no." Sean said.
"What?? What's wrong? Who's 'he'?" Mark asked frantically.
"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" Sean repeated and started to hyperventilate. Felix grabbed a paper bag from the kitchen and gave it to Sean to calm him down. Nate looked at Mark and Felix.
"I'll tell you but just... Not around Jack." Nate said, his eyes looking a bit sad and regretful. Mark and Felix nodded and got up, walking to the other room with Nate.

"So, who's 'he?'" Mark asked.
"Well, Jack wasn't born with his powers, you know." Nate said.
"He wasn't?" Mark questioned. He had been born with his power, if you could even call it that. It was more like a talent to summon demons. Felix had been born with his because it ran in the family. That had never thought about where Jack got his- they'd just assumed.
"When Jack met me in the woods he had his memories or something erased. We grew up together. In cells. Jack and I got our powers from a mad scientist. Cliché, I know, but still. He really was mad. Performing test after test, nonstop, each with horrible side effects that royally messed us up. Although the, Jack was more reactive to the testing so he tested on Jack more while I sat in a cell, listening to his screams..Jack is very unstable, you know. He's a bomb waiting to explode and he has the red button." Nate said.
"Hold on, what's your power?" Felix asked.
"Oh, music." Nate replied.
"Music?"
"Music. For some reason whenever I play an instrument people are charmed. Sometimes even lured. But... It's scary. I hate using it. Whenever I play, the people... They look dead. They practically turn into terrifying, undead creatures that creep me out." Nate said.
"Oh." Felix said.
"This... 'He'... Does he have a name?" Mark asked.
"Yeah.." Nate lowered his voice, "Edmund Harlow."

"Can we track him?" Mark questioned.
"Maybe. I don't know. Probably not." Nate said, "we'd need a pro hacker with skills no ones ever seen."
"I know just the guy." Felix said.
"Who??" Nate asked.
"People call him Lost Pause but his real name is Noble." Felix said, "he can fix anything, he can break anything, and he can break into anything."
"Where do we find him?" Mark asked.
"Somewhere in the woods." Felix said.
"Wow that's sooooo helpful, Felix." Mark said.
"Hey, I have his number, chill." Felix said, taking out his phone.
"Okay, tell him we're gonna drop by to visit." Nate said.

The three went back into the living room and found Sean staring at the floor. His pupils were the size of a pin top but he wasn't hyperventilating anymore. Nate say next to him and calmly rubbed his back. If anything super startling or surprising happened, Sean could crumble. Break in half and stop functioning. He was really unstable, especially right now. Nate started humming something, and Sean slowly started to relax.

Mark watched in fascination at the bond the two shared. They must have really gone through some shit.