The Brofist

Felix's fist glowed bright blue as he looked at the man who was pointing a gun at him.
"Put down the gun and no one has to get hurt." Felix said calmly.
"YOU'RE CRAZY! STAY AWAY! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL EVERYONE!!!" The man said, twitching.
"I'm the crazy one?" Felix punched the man in the chest, sending him flying against the wall and effectively knocking him out.
"Bitch." Felix stated as the grabbed the man's foot and dragged him out of the abandoned warehouse, bringing him to the police cars outside.
"He's unconscious and may have a few broken bones but other than that he'll be fine." He said, clenching and unclenching his fists. A police officer patted his shoulder.
"Thanks, Pewdiepie. We'd be a mess without you." Felix smiled.
"I do what I can."
He watched the police cars drive away. Another day successfully finished. Maybe.

Sean sat in Mark's apartment building's back yard, watching the sun set. His green hair was glowing and flowing, and his septic eye was alert. He shivered, anxiety filling him to the brim. What if Mark couldn't get the amulet? What if his "friends" turned on him? Sean couldn't stand the thought of Mark being hurt. It was taking concentration from every fiber of his being to not speed up there and help Mark with... Whatever he was doing.
He suddenly heard a sadly familiar, pained Yelp and couldn't take it anymore. Nothing could stop him from standing up and activating his speed ability. He ran up the stairs and burst into Mark's room where he found Mark being tied up onto a chair by some sort of entity. It was black and looked like a very boney human with red eyes and sharp claws. Mark had a look of utter fear in his eyes which lit some sort of spark inside of Sean.
He sped over to the entity, standing behind it, and began to work his ability. Both of Sean's eyes glowed pure, bright green and green mist sprayed from his fingertips, invading the entity's mind. It's eyes glowed green for a second before it stopped tying Mark and stood straight up. Sean sprayed the mist along it's arms and legs then quickly untied Mark fully.
"What should I do with it?" Sean asked.
"Kill it." Mark answered.
"What??"
"You heard me, kill it!" Sean hesitantly sprayed black mist over its body and it started disintegrating.
Mark leaned against the wall and put a hand on his forehead.
"What was that? What happened?" Sean asked worriedly.
"That was simply a mistake. I got distracted- something didn't feel right." Mark replied. Sean frowned.
"I felt that way too... I wonder if Felix felt it too. If he felt it then something must be up." Mark nodded.
"Let's call him just to be safe." He said and took out his phone, dialing up Felix's number.
It rang for a few moments then stopped.
"Hello..?" A feminine voice answered.
"Marzia? Where's Felix?" Mark asked, confused and worried. He heard sobbing.
"I just got a text... He's be-..." More sobbing. "He's being held for r-ransom. The price is 18 million dollars." Marzia started sobbing so hard she started coughing. Both Mark's and Sean's hearts sunk.
"That's outrageous!" Mark exclaimed. "Copy and paste the text and send it to me." Marzia choked out an 'okay' and soon Mark's phone buzzed. He tapped on the text and read it out loud.
"Hello, there. I have a surprise for you. I've kidnapped your pansy boyfriend and guess what? You'll never be able to see him again unless you meet me in the abandoned warehouse in the west and give me 18 million dollars. You better come alone or I'll kill him. You have 1 day to get me the money or else it's bye-bye boyfriend." Sean growled.
"Let's go beat that guy's ass." He said.
"I agree. Don't worry, Marzia, we'll get him back. Just take deep breaths and get yourself a nice, relaxing beverage." Mark said soothingly. After he was sure she would be okay, Mark hung up and looked at Sean.
"Can you super-speed is over there?" He asked.
"Of course I can, hop on." Sean said with a smirk.