The WARFSTACHE Affair

Once Mark and Sean arrived they crouched down by a window at the side of the building.
"I have a plan..." Mark whispered.
"I'll summon Tiny Box Tim and have him distract them and you go in and take them out. If for some reason you can't do that then just grab Felix and run." Sean nodded in agreement and readied himself.
    Mark stood up and closed his eyes, concentrating. A red aura surrounded him as he lifted up his hands slowly. His eyes shot open and started glowing white as a large, black demon hound that was surprisingly square arose from the ground. It's piercing, violet eyes stared at Mark as it awaited orders. Mark's eyes returned to normal and the aura disappeared as he turned to look at the demon.
"Okay, Tiny Box Tim, I want you to barge in there and be as distracting as you can. Got it?" Mark said. The demon grunted in reply.
"Okay, ready?" Sean nodded.
"3...2...1...GO!" Mark shouted. Tiny Box Tim crashed through the wall and started making as much noise as he could, flailing around.
     Sean sped in there and immediately spotted Felix who was tied up, chained, blind folded and gagged. But the person standing near him was the part that horrified Sean the most.

It was Cryaotic.

As he ran past Cry, he could tell he knew what he was going to do so Sean decided to stick with plan B. He grabbed Pewdiepie and ran, leaving Cry standing there like a prepared idiot. Oh, but Cry was not allowing that. Just as Sean was about to exit the building he ran into something which shocked him- literally. He tried to exit again and again but he kept getting shocked. Finally he stumbled and fell over, dropping Felix.
     Sean started shaking, starting to fear his nightmare had been a vision. He tried to get back up but felt something push him back down. Cry stood over him, his foot on the Irishman's chest. Sean heard sickening laughter come from behind the mask.
"Did you really think it would be that easy to get away from ME?!" Cry exclaimed. Suddenly Sean heard something faint in the background.
"YOU ALL THINK YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST- OBVIOUSLY YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS BEST."
     Cry paused, obviously just as confused as Sean. Then, right in the middle of Cry's mask was...a...a pink mustache?? Cry tried to pry it off but it wouldn't budge. Suddenly, a bullet shot straight through Cry's head, knocking him over, unconscious.
"WILFORD WARFSTACHE KNOWS WHAT'S BEST!" Said a man who barged in from seemingly nowhere holding a small, golden pistol. This man was wearing a large, black top hat, a red and white, striped suit coat with a black shirt, white tie and jeans. He looked exactly like Mark except he had a pink mustache.
     Mark rushed in, Tiny Box Tim disappearing.
"Okay, Warfstache, you can leave now." Mark said. Wilford Warfstache let out an exaggerated and annoyed sigh before disappearing. Mark helped Sean up and untied Pewdiepie.
"Let's talk later- Cry'll wake up soon." Mark said. Felix and Mark grabbed onto Sean's hands and they left the building immediately.

Marzia sobbed and hugged Felix.
"Thank you... So much.." She bawled.
"You're very welcome." Sean said.

The Holy Trinity sat in the living room.
"I'm so close to getting the amulet," Mark said, "once I get it we can kill Cry then make sure he never exists again by putting his soul in the amulet."
"Mark, are you sure you can get it? From what I heard it seems pretty hard.." Sean said.
"Sean, I know what you've heard and read but remember that summoning is my ability. I can do it."
"I think that it's not so much a matter of if you can do it as it is when you can do it. Cry is also getting closer to finding all of our weaknesses." Felix said.
"Yeah.. Since he knows about Tiny Box Tim and Warfstache now I can't use them because he knows what to expect. I only have..." Mark's eyes darkened. Sean put a hand on his shoulder.
"I won't let it come to that, Mark." Sean said. Mark smiled a bit.
"Sean, you're the only one who's ability doesn't have a weakness. You're going to have to be taking charge." Felix said. Sean's pupils shrunk.
"No, Felix, no. I can't do that! I know too much of what he's capable of, I-"
"Exactly!" Felix cut Sean off. "You know more about him than any of us. I'm sure if you work out a strategy you can beat him."
"Felix! I know you have faith in me but... I don't have faith in myself. Cryaotic is too smart for me. He knows all my moves and how to avoid them." Sean said, frowning.
     Mark put a hand on both of his friend's shoulders.
"Let's sleep and think about it, okay? We've all had a long day and this conversation will only make it worse. It's also getting late so we're not going to be thinking straight." Sean and Felix nodded.
"I agree, let's go. See ya, Felix." Sean said.
"See you guys later." Felix replied.

Cry grinned.