5.

The very moment they left the party I went straight to mom and asked.

"Why did you give her the cheque"

"You should be knowing all this Vald it's your company who sponsers that orphenage home" mom said.

"Yeah but why did you give it to that girl Snow. She runs that orphenage? " I asked mom.

"She lives in that orphenage. She is a orphen and takes care of four other kids along with the old lady. Snow is a very nice girl yet she was never adopted and I don't know the reason why. She works in some book shop to take care of the pitty expenses" mom explained.

"Oh... so what's the name of the orphenage?" I asked mom.

"Home for All" she said.

"Mom since I have been here the whole time can I go now?" I asked her.

"Yeah son go enjoy the rest of your day I'm sure you must be bored to death by now" she said.

"I had the best time ever" I said.

"Yeah I could see that but Snow is not that types I can bet you on that" she warrned.

"Yeah sure she isn't"  I replied.

"And yeah mom about the morning I'm really sorry" I said.

"Ah... that's okay son go ahead enjoy the day" she said.

"Have dinner with me" I asked mom.

"Sorry son your dad and I have plans" mom said.

"Okay mom have fun" I said and left.

Once I was in my study I called Rex who works as a detective for me who gets the information I want.

"Get me the information of Ms. Snow who lives in orphenage called Home For All. And make it quick" I said and he replied the work will be done and hung up.

Well the mystery of Snow will end soon.

The next thing I thought of was the kids that has to be adopted from that orphenage and I exactly know who would want the adoption.

The next day.

I was up early as I had a lot of things to take care of today.

I had a word with two of my friends James and Stephen who were looking   for adopting kids both are happily married to two very beautiful women and they were excited about the whole adoption thing.

It was a half an hour ride to that orphenage and once I reached there I saw Snow watering the plants in garden  she was in her pajamas yet she managed to take my breath away her hair were in a messy bun she looked perfect even in the most normal attaire no wonder why she do not doll herself with all the make up.

"Carefull" she said to a kid.

"Snow I want pancakes" he demanded.

"Me too" said a girl.

"Okay let me finish this and then I'll make it" Snow spoke in the most sweet and low tone.

"Snow there is a strenger who is starring at you" one kid shouted when he saw me.

She turned back and saw me.

"Mr. Evans why are you here?" Okay I was surprised that she asked me well she spoke to me atleast.

"Hello Mr. Evans I'm Nick nice to meet you. Your trust provides fund for us and that is a great help for us and the best part it has reduced a lot of worries for Snow as she need not work late night" he was one smart kid and I'm sure he is trained by Snow but what surprised me was Snow worked late night to pay the expenses.

"Nick go inside now" Snow said.

He ran inside and the other kids followed him.

"I'm sorry about him" she said.

"You did late night jobs?" I asked out of concern.

"Jenny is inside come" she said walking and I followed her and again she ignored my question.

"Jenny Mr.Evans is here" she said to Jenny.

"Oh hello there handsome what bought you here" Snow I so very wanted to tell that.

"Ah where are my manners Snow go get something for him to eat" she said to Snow and before I could say something she was gone.

"So tell me son how can I help you?" Jenny asked me.

"I came here to tell you something"I said.

"Go ahead" she said.

"I have two couples who want to adopt all the four kids in this home" I said.

"All the four?" Jenny looked behind me and I turned my head to see Snow.

"Yes" I said her.

"Who are they" Jenny asked me.

"They will be here in some time" I said.

"Snow go tell the kids" Jenny told Snow.

"Okay " she said and left.

"Umm can I go as well" I asked Jenny.

"Sure you can"she said.

I walked behind Snow and made sure she did not notice. She went to a room which had 6 beds and all the kids were enjoying the pancakes.

"Time to go guys" Snow said them.

"Where?" All the kids asked.

"Adoption" she said.

"All of us" the girl spoke.

"Yes" she replied.

"What about you?" The kid named Nick spoke.

"I'm too old to be adopted"she said.

" we will miss you Snow" they all said hugging her.

"So will I. Now quick get dressed up and pack everything" she said.

"Will they be good?" The girl asked

"They will be awesome" this time I spoke grabbing everyone's attention.

They all turned back and looked at me I'm amusement.

*************************
How was the chapter.

Thank you for 23 reads I'm glad.

Plz
Vote
    comment
            Follow
                   Share...