13.

It has been 2 day since I saw Snow and the urge to go meet her is getting higher as the days pass by but I don't want to scare her again that's the reason why I socked myself in work making sure that I don't end up going and seeing Snow I don't want to scare her not for what I have done.

"Sir the office is all set" I was inturupted form a person's voice.

"Hmmm" was all I said he left and I got up and went to one of my office window through which I could see the office which I asked that person to set for Snow. The best part is that she will not be able to see me.

I went back to continue my work when I heard a knock.

"Get in" I said.

"Hi Babe" some one said making me irritated.

When I lifted my head I saw it was Hanna.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"You" she replied.

"Get the hell out of here" I said her.

"Oh don't you think you have changed a lot" she said me.

I did not reply and just concentrated on my work.

"You had anyone you wanted in bed Vald you were the casinova beast and now you act all sober I can't believe that" she said and she was right. But not now not this time I'm loosing this time I'm loosing my mind my heart my everything for a girl who just don't give a damn.

"What do you want?" I snapped at her.

"Like I said I want you. But I came here to tell that girl Snow wants to know where is she suppose to work from as her desk isn't there" I was shocked and for once I could not believe.

"What? Snow is here why is she here when did she come? Is she alright where is she now?" I asked her everything.

"Ookayy.....She is in my cabin and she looks just fine" she replied.

"Should I send her to you?" Hanna asked.

"No just tell her that her office is shifted here next to mine" I said her and she left talking to herself.

After a while I saw Snow getting inside the office she was neither shocked nor surprised she just went to her desk and started working.

I touched the window where I could see her from and was shocked and walked backward when I saw her looking towards the window I thought she saw me or she could feel me.

After watching her for sometime I went to my desk and worked for I don't know how long.

I heard a knock on the door and that's when I saw the time it was 7 and I did not even realise how time went so soon.

"Come in" I said and continued working without even seeing who it was.

"If you are busy I'll come after some time" my heart skipped a few beats and I froze listen to her voice and when I lifted my head I saw her I saw Snow.

"Ummm yes... umm yeah no I'm" this time I was out of words.

"I'll come after sometime then" she said.

"No no no stay" I felt like a total idiot.

"Can you tell me about hospital bills so that I can pay you back or you can just deducte from my salary." She said.

"Oh that won't be necessary you were unconscious because of me....I mean in my office and between your working hours so it was my responsibility as your boss" I explained her so that she won't ask about the stupid bills again.

"Okay and sorry for the whole situation back then I was not my own self I'm sorry" she said sorry just great this girl will be my end some day.

"You are sorry ?? Snow. It was my mistake and we both know that" I replied and got up from my chair.

"And thank you for not telling Jenny she would be worried." She said now making me feel guilty.

"You think she would have left me alive if I told her what I did to you" I walked towards her while saying that.

"I....ummm I better go" she said and left that's all she does she finishes what she had to tell and leaves.

She just left because I was walking towards her god just great just great now she is scared of me.

"Ahhhhhh...fool, idiot, crazy, I'm a hopeless creature ever now deal with even this. First she use to not give a damn now she gets scared of me...just awesome." I scolded myself.

For the next 9 days I neither spoke to her nor I confronted her. Thanks to the windown through which I'll be able to see her but it was getting harder and harder day by day she is soo close to me yet she is far what have I done God!!!

Now I'm sitting in a meeting which is for the business development and all I'm doing is taking quick glances at Snow while Mark is doing the presentation.

"Okay Mark we got the point. Does your team have anything else?" I asked Mark.

"Yes sir we have a report prepared by Snow which has added up a few more efficient points for the business development" he said and the only thing that made me angry was he called her Snow and I don't like it he would have added Ms. atleast. Snow walked towards me holding a file.

"Well gentlemen and ladies we will end the meeting now and meet up for the next presentation." Listening to this Snow stood where she was and walked back.

That's when I called her and said
"I'll see that in my office"

Finally I could be with her alone even if it is for the report. I signed in relief and went to my office and Snow after like 9 days followed me to my office.

This is it...this is what I wanted.

___________________________________*************************____________________________________

End of another chapter.

Tell me how was it????

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Thanks for reading

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟