37.

Vald.

I can't believe that I'm going to be a dad now. I'm too happy to even express it.

But I'm also worried for Snow as she is always sick or she is worried as what kind Of mother she will be.

She has been spending a lot of time with mom and Jenney. If I get busy with my work she goes to mom or Jenney's place.

"Vald aren't you getting late." Snow yelled from kitchen.

"I'm on leave today" I yelled back.

Ever since she is got pregnant all she wants to do is bake bake bake and bake.

She bakes and eat the entire cake while crying. Her harmones have been changing and that's the reason she feels like crying.

"Move" she said reaching the couch.

And yeah before I forget she looks adorable and cute.

"What  are you watching?" She asked me while coming close to me. Which I love the most. All she wants is to cuddle...cuddle.... and cuddle....as she loves it and I guess the baby too loves  it. And I just enjoy it to the core.

"What are you baking today" I asked her.

"I don't know some recipe from the book" she said.

"How you feel?" I asked her.

"Like a round ballon" she answerd.

"A cute one" I replied nudging my nose in her cheek.

She laughed and then went to take her cake out of the Owen. She got busy eating it there and after she realised I was too present there she bought me a piece.

"I almost forgot" she said.

"You can have it." I did not wanted her to share as that's the only thing she  eats as she does not like anything else.

"No eat" and now the stubborn Snow starts to yell.

"Ok" I said and ate it and it was super delicious.

"The baby is going to be too sweet" I said while eating the cake.

"Yes yes sweet like you" she said and pinched my cheek.

I kissed her head. She was sitting in silence. Which usually does not happen I got busy with the work and she was busy eating her part of the cake.

"Vald" Snow called out my name.

"Hmmm" I answered still looking at the laptop.

"Vald" Snow called out a little louder.

"Tell me Snow" I answered still looking at the laptop.

"Throw the bloody laptop your baby is coming!!!!!!" Snow yelled on top of her voice.

I jumped from the place and went to lift her.

"Are you crazy I'm 10 times more than the normal size" Snow yelled.

"Stay calm and breath" I said while taking her out.

I had prepared myself for this from a long time now but still I'm nervous like hell.

I called mom and Jenney who has packed everything and kept and were waiting for my call.

Once we reached the hospital Snow was already tierd and exhausted she looked pale and was sweating.

"Baby just few more minuets and the pain will be gone." I consoled her.

The doctor took Snow and me to the ward and I was getting more worried and nervous.

Just then Snow held my hand and said "I'm fine stop worrying" She was able to do that in that much pain.