8.

Vald Evans.

The next day I woke up and called the tattoo person  to complete the rest of the tatoo which was incomplete as I wanted some physical pain to reduce the inner pain. I'm obsessed with tattoos I love inking myself but this time I'm doing to feel the pain.

"Good morning sir" the person spoke.

I just nodded I took out my shirt and sat on the chair and that person did his work.

Once it was done I saw it in the mirror I was shocked  as most of my  body was covered with tattoos yet I could not get rid of the pain inside, that pain what I feel every time I thing of Snow how can I know more about her how can I reduce her pain before I fixed the  appointment with the  tattooist I had got a call from Rex he said they are still looking out for the leads to know more about Snow.

I lead to the wall and thought of her again. Now every time I closed my eyes all I could see is her face.

After sometime I got a call from my PA and I had rush to the office

After sometime I got a call from my PA and I had rush to the office. She  told me I had a very important meeting

Snow.

I woke up and the first thing that came to my mind was breakfast for the 4. Once I got up from bed I quickly got freshen up and rushed to the kitchen. But when I reached there I realised that they no long live here and they were  adopted. I was a little disappointed but was happy for them.

I made some coffee and went to Jenny's room.

"Good morning" I said while entering the room.

"Morning Snow" she said.

"So when will the classes start from"  she asked refering to my university classes.

"Next week" I replied.

"About the job hunting you told me yesterday.." she said.

"Yes I need to do that today. As my university timings and the book store timing won't match they asked me to leave and concentrate on the studies but now the we don't have any kids I don't think any trust would provide us Money." I said her.

That's when she called someone.

"Hello my dear" Jenny spoke over the phone.

"About the job I told you" that's when I realised that she had spoken so some one about the job.

"Oh Meghen that would be very helpful I'll ask Snow to be there" she ended the call.

"You have an appointment in their son's company the driver will be here in 15 minutes" she said to me.

"Jenny that was not required I would have applied some where why them I don't want to cause them trouble" I said her completely disagreeing.

"Okay then fine I'll work there myself" she said.