28.

Snow.

He left for London and I could not stop him. This was not what I wanted I only wanted him to leave me not leave the country itself.

I'm feeling so full of guilt right now I just can't handle it. How can he just leave he could have thought about her parents atleast.

Whom are you trying to convence?

My inner voice started questioning me again and I don't want to answer it.

I was in his office now because Meghan told me to wait here as she wanted to talk to me about something.

"Oh I'm sorry Snow have you been waiting for long ?" Meghan asked as soon as she entered.

"No it's been only a few minutes" I replied.

"Well let me just come to the point. We both know why Vald left and I don't blame you at all because I know once he gets his sences back he will surely return so I don't have anything to worry about" she explained me about what is happen and what might happen once Vald changes his decisions.

"But I'm sorry." I apologized for my being as it has caused them a lot of trouble.

"Like I said before it's not your fault.  And yeah take this Vald said me to give this to you. This phone has all his numbers no matter where he goes he uses these numbers. He asked me to tell you, whenever You want him to come back you should just give him a call and he will be back. Now it's up to you when to call him back." She handed me the phone like I would know how to operate it. I took it from her as I don't want to hurt her again because I have already  hurt her a lot by sending her son  away from her.

"I wanted to ask for something" I said.

"Anything sweets" she replied with a smile.

"I want to leave the office and the home I will find some place to live and also a job. You people have helped he enough I just want to know what I'm capable of by doing things alone. And please don't inform this to Vald." I pleaded to her.

"But where will you go? Vald asked me to take care of you. Ask for something else Snow" she replied.

"I will be safe don't worry about that. Please I want this Meghan." I asked her again.

"Vald told me to agree to whatever you say and he also told me that you will have weird requests that I would not want to fulfill but he told me to accept any of your decisions. He knew that you would ask this. And he told me to agree for it because he told he would find you any way. So I don't have anything to worry about. You can go anywhere you want because my son will find you and make sure you love him back" she said leaving me shocked.

"Then I'll move out today" I said her as I had made all arrangements already.

"Sure dear but I'll come to leave you and this is my decision. And don't worry I won't tell him where you went. I want it to be difficult for him" she winked at me and we both went to home and from there we left to the apartment I had decided to move into.

"Safe enough" was her first reaction once she saw it.

We went inside and it was spacious it had a room with the bathroom, a open kitchen with  dinning hall, and a living room it was spacious enough for me.

"It's good" Meghan stated.

"Yeah it is" I replied.

"Snow are you sure about this?" Meghan asked me.

"Yes I'm" I replied.

"Well then I won't force you for anything. You can live the way you want. Jenney and I trust you completely. But Snow there is something that I want to tell you about my son don't think I'm convencing you or anything I'm just telling you because I want to tell this. When I first got to know about this I thought you were just another flavor of the month for him but when he met me and said it I could see something in his eyes that I had never seen before. He had so much love and truth which I had not seen before. I told him that you would be difficult but he said he loved challenges. And I must say you are the toughest challenge he has ever faced. If you think after all this he will forget you and move on then let me tell you he won't. He won't leave you unless you find someone else for yourself. This is just a beginning not the end" she reminded me of him and things he would do and I knew it already.