26.

I took her to the room and placed her on the bed and just stood there looking at her I don't know why but though I wanted to go out and leave her alone but I could not do it. I just wanted to see her for a little more time.

"Are you going to stay here?" Snow asked.

"No. But I can't go. Let me see you" was my unbelievable reply.

"Vald" she said and I don't know why she called my name.

"Yes" I said still looking at her.

"I...w...want to change" she hesitated to say that.

"Sorry I was just leaving" and I daragged my feet out of the room but I did not feel like leaving so I went back to her room.

She was about to close the door when I opened it.

"You want something?" She asked me.

"Ummm...I. I can we talk for some time" it sounded more like a request.

"Okay" she said and moved from the spot.

I went inside and made sure I locked the room. She frooze in her place when she came to know that I have locked the room.

I went close to her. Her back was facing me and I did not understand anything all I wanted was her for now. I pulled out the blazer which was still on her.

I hugged her from behind and pulled her closer to my chest.

"What are you doing to me" i whisperd in her ear making her shiver.

"You make me go crazy to this extend" I said and kissed her neck. She had goosebumps everywhere now.

"I love you" I said that and started kissing her every exposed part sencelessly I knew I should not do it but I could not stop myself from doing that.

"Vald" she said in a shivering tone making me loose my control even more badly. I turned her around  and kissed her lips.

She tried pushing me and that's when I realised what I was doing.

"I'm sorry I don't wanna scare you but I can't stop myself. I going crazy Snow I'm sorry please don't be scared please Snow." I said hugging her and holding her close like she would go away from me.

She did not say a word it's not like I'm shocked as she does not speak most of the time but I'm worried as to why is she not doing anything she is just standing there doing nothing. Whatever it was I was just enjoying the moment.

"Snow?" I said.

No response.

"I love you so so much" I said hugging her even more tight.

When I did that she coughed and I thought that was because I was suffocating her. She was too tiny for my body.

"I'm sorry" I said.

I let her go from my arms and she moved away from me quickly.

I went closer to her and kissed her cheeks.

"You are very addictive Snow. I can't get enough of you. As much as I want to stay here and  do everything that's running in my mind but at the same I don't want to scare you." I said her and left  kissing her one last time.

I went to my room and all I could think was about her lips and everything. She gave me a real hard time tonight.

I went to take a cold shower as only that would calm down my sences.

**

The next morning was the same usual I woke up with a beautiful dream of Snow. I have been getting them lately and I simply love them I don't feel like waking up but my alarm has other plans for me.