34.

Snow.

I still can't believe that I told him what I thought I could never say.

Vald is happy and is on the top of the world. He is always by my side and never leaves me alone.

I'm sitting in his office and he is busy with a client on the phone. Yet he is contently asking me if I want anything.

Once he ended his call he came to me and asked "You sure you don't want anything"

"I'm fine Vald stop getting worried. This is why I did not wanted to come with you as you won't focus on work and keep asking me if I needed anything. I have you and now I don't want anything else" I'm getting too comfortable with sharing my feelings with him now.

"This is what makes you the sweetest. I'm loving the way you share your feeling to me" he replied.

"So which department do you want to work with?" He asked me this question for the nth time now.

I have been avoiding as it could be a little awkward if I work for him as I know he would not leave me alone at any cost.

"Vald we have discussed it already" I dragged the sentence.

"Yes and not landed to a conclusion" he teased me.

"I can't work here for you" I just said him.

"Why?" He asked looking up from his laptop.

"You know why" I said.

"No I don't please enlighten me" was his obvious question.

"Vald you behave like you I'm a lost puppy here and will take me every where so there is no point of me working here with you as you will always be with me" I cleared the confusion and enlightened him.

"I agree with you completely. Fine then you will own this company along with me now. I'll transfer 51% shares of this company to you and you can run it the way you want" was this stupid decision which shocked me.

"You are not going to do that" I said looking at him in shock.

"I can do anything I own the damn company and I wish to share it with you" he singed.

"This is your company Vald you just cannot share it with me or anyone I'll never let that happen I know how you have struggled day and night to make this company what it is today. Don't be a stupid Vald" I said and simply walked out of his office because if I stay there anymore I know he would convence me.

I walked to the elevator and he came running behind me. But luckily the elevator's doors closed before he could get inside.

I asked his driver to take me home as I was staying in his home now. He obeyed and took me there I went straight to our room and sat on the bed as I was too shocked and was angry at the same time.

I know he loves me but this was too much how can he share something like this to me I don't even deserve it.

"You scared me" was the first thing Vald said hugging me.

I did not reply and he sat infront of me holding my knees.

"I'm sorry but that is only a company" was his arrogant answer.

"It's not just a damn company Vald. Your mom told me how you have struggled for even getting the investors how you did not allow your dad to even spend a penney on your company. You just can't give the rights to me. I don't even deserve it" I said and he raised his eyebrow as he hated how I use the word 'deserve'.

"Ok I'm sorry but Vald don't make things difficult to me you know I don't like say no to you." I said.

He got up from the position and sat next to me. He held me hand and asked me to look at him.