18.

Nasha.... tera mujhko laga.....
******************************

Just a random song..
Enjoy reading and don't forget to punch the little star after each chapter.
*************************

Vald.

I have been planning this surprise for her since two days it's been a week sence that accident and Snow is become more silent than ever she hardly speaks so I thought I'll get them.

"Where did you reach?" I asked Stephen.

"Almost there" he replied.

Yeah that was the plan I had called Nick, Rose, Mick and Jack.

"Did you drink that soup?" I asked Snow once I got inside.

"Yes" she replied looking to the window.

Just then the door burst open and

"Surprise!!!!!!!!!"
All the 4 kids yelled.

"Oh you guys scared me" Snow complined.

They went to hug Snow one by one.

"How are you feeling now?" Bella said while entering the room.

"I'm fine" Snow replied.

"We are so sorry Snow we could not get the kids to meet you their school got hectic as they joined in the mid sem.  I'm sorry" Rebecca apologized.

"That's okay you need not be sorry I understand I'm happy to see them happy" Snow replied.

"So how you feeling now?" James asked.

"I'm fine" she replied.

"Where is Jenny?" Rose asked.

"She is at home" I replied this time.

"Home.? But the home is destroyed" Jack asked.

"I found new home to them" I said making sure Snow won't know that Jenny is in my home and Snow will be moving there too. I'm so excited to show my home to Snow.

"Jenny is alright?" Mick asked.

"She is fine Mick don't worry" Snow replied.

"How did it happen Snow?" Nick who was silent till now asked.

"It was a accident Nick" Snow stated.

"It never happen when we all were together" Nick asked.

"I'm glad it didn't happen that time" Snow replied.

"How did it happen when even Jenny was not there and it was you alone?" Nick asked again.

"Nick I told you it was an accident" Snow stated.

"It better be" Nick said.

This kid was much intelligent than his age. How didn't I notice that. Why did this accident took place all of a sudden. What if it was planned. What if Snow tried...... oh God no she would not do such a thing. But what if...

"Are you alright?" Stephen asked me.

"Yeah I'm" I replied with a fake smile.

But all I could think of was questions that Nick asked Snow. But I don't thing Snow would do such a thing I mean she can't be that weak.

After sometime when everyone left Snow continued to watch through window these days I have noticed that she sleeps less like she does not want to sleep at all. My thoughts were inturupted when someone cleared their throat.