40.

Vald.

Now that Snow has given me so much it's my turn to do my bit for the one I Love the most.

This surprise will surly be loved by her.

"Snow" I yelled once I got inside our home.

"In kitchen" she yelled back.

She is always in kitchen or with the girls.

Now I have three ladies to pamper after Swan we had another kid and Snow named her Veronica as she loved that name.

Of course this time I did not get the chance to name the baby as she named her as soon as she was born.

"You are still in this dress. Go change we are getting late" I complained as she was still in the same dress.

"Tell that to them" she said pointing at my angels.

Swan was now 4 years old and Veronica was 2 and a half year old.

And they are my world. And Snow my heaven.

I'm the most luckiest person to have three beautiful ladies in my home.

"Dada see what I made" Swan came running to me with a sheet of paper.

"Ah my angel show me what did you make" I took the paper from her.

She had made a skitch of all the four of us it was a little kiddish but for me it was a master piece.

"I loved it" I said while kissing her cheeks.

Then came Snow who was holding Veronica and she had her hair tied in a messy bun and she was holding Swan's dress in the other hand.

She looked messy yet sexy at the same time.

"Swan you come back here this moment or I'm going to cut your chocolate supply for a week" Snow thretend Swan.

"Dada mommy being rude" Swan complained.

"I'm being rude or you are being the bad girl here huh?" Snow asked her while walking towards us.

"Be a good girl and change soon we are suppose to go out remember?" I said Swan making things easier to Snow.

She then took Swan with her and dressed her.

Once they were ready mom came and took them with her.

Snow went to our room and changed into her usual dress and she left her hair free as I like it that was.

I stood behind her and held her shoulders and smelled her hair.

"I thought we were getting late" Snow asked me.

"It can wait" I replied hugging her from behind.

She rested her head on my shoulder and relaxed herself.

"I love you" I said kiss her neck.

"Love you too" she replied.

We were like that for some time.
Snow enjoys this position a lot.

"Thank you for taking care of my daughters" I said Snow.

"Thank you for taking care of us" Snow replied.

I kissed her cheek.

"I guess we should go now" she said breaking our silence I'm glad she did or else we would be very very late if she was in my arms for more time.

Snow have no idea about this, its a surprise I had been planning for her from a very long time. Now that the construction is done I thought this would be the best present for her.