Chapter Two- Family?

Blake POV:
" you know what? We're gonna adopt you Blake" My eyes widened, my mouth opened.
" a a are you s serious?" I asked , slightly confused. Tyler nodded.
" oh my gosh thank you so much!" I ran over to Tyler and hugged him, then Josh and Jenna joined the hug.
" Blake? How old are you may I ask?" Jenna asked.
" erm 13" I smiled. The door opened and in walked Jane.
" Blake go upstairs and start packing your stuff while I stay here to sort out the paper work." I nod, smile at my new 'family' and run up to my room. I open the door to see Bell and Vic making out.
" Vic? What are you doing?" I ask , utterly shocked. He smiles at me and walks out of the room , his hand in Bell's. Emotions get the better off my and I start to get angry. I rip down all the photos of Vic and I and throw them out of the window. I take a deep breath and start to pack my things. I take down my posters of the bands I love and pack them in my Dan and Phil backpack. I then enter the bathroom and pick up all of my things. I go towards the sink and get my razors.
' God I hope they don't find them' I say to myself as I pack them at the bottom of my bag. I look around the room, seeing if their is anything missing.
" goodbye" I say as I walk back to Tyler , Josh and Jenna.
" you have everything?" Josh asks me. I nod and we head to the car.
Tyler POV:
I'm so happy we finally adopted. I can finally be a father! As we ride back to the house, Blake puts in her headphones, the sound of Truce blasting out.
' Jesus that's loud' I think to myself.
Time skip to when they get home.
" here we are then." I say as Blake notices where we are.
" wow this this is amazing. I it's beautiful. You guys are so lucky."
" it's your home as well Blake." Jenna says.
As Josh shows Blake around the house , I take Jenna to the side.
" Jen I'm worried"
" why what's wrong Ty?" She says , worry in her voice
" well it's 40 degrees and Blake's in a jumper, she has it pulled over her hands and when I was looking at her wrists she looked uneasy." I sighed.
" Tyler it's going to be okay. Maybe ask her about it later or don't. I'm sure she has a good reason for it." Jenna kisses my cheek and walks away.
' yeah I can think of a reason' I think to myself.
Blake POV:
" this is your room" Josh says, opening the door to reveal a room with white walls , a king size bed and a desk.
" I love it!" I say and hug Josh.
" do you want any help un-packing?"
" No thanks Josh I'll be fine thank you" he nods.
" I will call you for lunch" I close the door to my new bedroom and put my backpack on the bed. I take out my posters and lay them on the bed , making sure not to rip them. Then I take out the box of razors. I look around and decide to put them under the bed. I start to put my posters up. Firstly putting my Twenty Øne Piløts ones up, then my My Chemical Romance, then Panic! At the disco. I lay down on the bed 30 minuets later, still realising I had so many more to put up.
" I'll put you guys up later" I say to my fall out boy posters and I head down stairs, to see Tyler laying on the couch.
Suddenly my throat starts to get dry and tears start to form in my eyes.
' great! A fucking panic attack!' I fall to the floor crying, my body shaking violently. My vision starts to go blurry as I see a figure running towards me.
" hey Blake breath ok." They pick me up and lay me down on the couch and put my hand on their stomach.
" follow my breathing okay?" I do as they say and start to calm down. My vision goes normal and I see my hand on Tyler. Josh and Jenna crowd around me, looking concerned.
' great. You screwed up already! Now they think your insane, they're gonna send you back you fuck up' the voice shouts.
" please don't send me back. Please" I say to Tyler who looks confused.
" Never. I will never send you back there because we all love you Blake."