Chapter 3- Lost// Trigger Warning

Blake POV
" we love you" Tyler said.
' he doesn't love you. He's just saying that.'
" hey how about we do something. Wanna go to the mall. We need to get you some clothes and stuff. How's that sound?" Josh asked.
I nodded. Josh helped me up and took my hand. He lead me to the car and we drove to the mall.
- At the Mall-
" where too then kiddo?" Josh patted my head.
" hot topic?" Josh smiled and we walked over to the shop. After about 10 minuets Josh said he had to go to the apple shop and told me to meet him there.
" excuse me, but was that Josh Dun?" A small girl with blue hair asked. I smiled at her
" yeah it was Josh. I'm Blake" I held my hand out too her
" I'm Kaylee. I'm 13"
" I'm 13 too. You're really pretty by the way" she smiled her head off.
" here's my number if you wanna meet sometime" she said , giving me her number.
" sure. I have to go now but I will text you" I said, walking off. I looked around.
" this Mall is massive" I muttered to myself. I looked around and saw my bully's from school. I frantically look around, hoping they didn't see me but they did. They start walking towards me.
" HEY Emo didn't think we'd see you here!" One of the boys shouted, cornering me.
" please go away" I plead. They looked at each other and smirked.
" not gonna happen" they started kicking me, punching me , one of them took my Falling in reverse hoodie and dumped it in one of the bins. They all looked down and my wrists.
" so you still cut you freak!" One of the boys scraped his finger nails against my cuts and they started to bleed. Another boy did the same too my other arm. They laughed , kicked me a couple more times and walked away. I looked down at myself.
'I can't let Josh see me like this!' I look up at someone. It's Kaylee.
" oh my god are you okay? Your arms." She says, shocked.
" they put my hoodie in the bin! I can't let Josh see my arms." I cried. She bent down and hugged me.
" here. Take my jumper. I'll take yours home and wash it ok? And they we can swap back next time we see each other." I put her jumper on.
" thank you so much. Do you know where the Apple Store is?" She nodded and we started walking towards it when I heard Josh call my name.
" Blake? It's been 2 hours! Tyler and Jenna are waiting outside!" I look to the floor.
" I will see you tomorrow okay Blake?" I look up and smile at Kaylee.
Josh grabs me by my arm
" come on." We walk towards the car where I see a concerned Jenna and a angry Tyler. I flinch as Josh lets go, showing pain in my eyes for a second. I get in the car and Tyler starts yelling.
" where were you! 2 hours Blake! You can't just disappear like that. We where worried!"
" I I I'm sorry" I stutter.
For the rest of the journey we just sit in silence.
When we get back, Tyler tells me to go straight to my room, which I do. I quickly get one of my razors out and head to the bathroom. I lock the door and take my jumper off. I look towards the razor and close my eyes. I make a couple of cuts and then start to go slightly dizzy. I quickly clean the cuts. I put the jumper back on and walk back to my room. As I sit on my bed I realise that I left the bloody razor in the sink.
" Shit!" I mentally curse. I hear someone go into the bathroom and shriek.
" oh shit oh shit" I mumble. I get my pencils out and my draw pad, sit on the floor next to my bed and start drawing.
" Blake?" I hear Tyler say.
'There gonna send you back now. Tyler knows what you've done! He will hate you!' Of course it would be Tyler that found it! He opens the door and sits on the floor next too me. He takes my drawing pad out of my hands and puts it aside. He turns my head to look at his.
" Jenna she erm. Found something in the bathroom." He said, looking at the small object in his hands. I start to tear up. Tyler throws it on the floor and pulls me into his embrace.
" I I get if you wanna send me back." I say as I pull away. Tyler looks really hurt at my words.
" I'm never sending you back! Never. Blake you need to trust me." He says looking down at my wrists.
" tell me what happened Blake. Show me if I can't see them I can't help you" I gulp and roll my sleeves up. Tyler runs his fingers across the cuts, new and old.
" ok. I will tell you"
Tyler gasps after hearing what happened. He hugs me again, this time tighter.
" this will never happen to you again. I'm so sorry that I shouted at you. Your part of the family now. Blake Dun Joseph and we love you so so much. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise"
Josh and Jenna walk in. Jenna almost runs to where I am.
" we're gonna help you through this okay Blake? We love you so much and we couldn't ask for anyone better because no one is better than you" she smiles. I look up at Josh who is crying.
" Josh please don't cry. I'm sorry" I run up to him and hug him, squeezing him tightly.
" you're like a little sister too me. I will always protect you. Always. I love you too the moon and back Blake."
I start to laugh.
" I love you so much more. You guys are my family and I love you. I couldn't of asked to be adopted into a better family. You're the best thing that's ever happened too me. I'm the luckiest person alive. Oh and you guys have great music taste!" Jenna blushes and Josh and Tyler laugh.
The rest of the night couldn't of been better. We all ate pizza and fell asleep on the couch, me in-between Tyler and Josh and Jenna next to Tyler.
' God I never want this to end!' I think to myself as I look at my new family.