chapter 8- Josh?

Alex POV-
I don't sleep much. Never have. Ever since my mother passed away 2 years ago I just haven't slept. I look over to the clock and see that it's nearly 6:30am. I need to wake Blake up.
" Blake?" I shake her gently and her eyes flutter open.
" hi Alex" she smiles and kisses me.
" we need to get ready for school Blakey" she nods. She seams like she's forgot last night which is good. I don't want her remembering getting hurt, getting abused by him.
Blake POV:
" Alex, I need clothes for school" I say. He goes into his closet and pulls out a panic! At the disco tee and some skinny jeans.
" these are too small for me and the tee is medium so hopefully it should fit. Here's some clean boxers I just got out the wash for you" he hands it to me and I get dressed.
" you. You look stunning" he smiles and kisses me.
" come on let's go" I take his hand and we start walking to school when a car pulls up.
" Alex! Dude listen to your brother! Woah you got yourself a lady! Get in I will give you two a lift" we don't fight it so we take up the offer.
10 mins later:
Alex thanks his brother and we head into school.
" Al do you have my phone?"
" yeah it's in my bag on charge. Here you go" he passes it too me.
You have 10+ new messages:
Tyler: Blake come home now yeah
Tyler: Blake answer
Tyler: Blake get here now
Josh: dude Tyler is getting angrier by the second please look at your phone
Jenna: honey it's time to come home now
Tyler: WHERE ARE YOU BLAKE?!
Tyler: Blake I am driving around trying to find you
Tyler: please look at your phone I'm really worried
Tyler: it's 3am Blake? where the hell are you?!? You better be safe!
Josh: WHERE ARE YOU WE ARE ALL WORRIED BLAKE!
" shit" I say and Alex gives me a puzzled look. I show him my phone.
" oh. This is all my fault. I probably shouldn't off taken you to the bar. I'm so sorry Blake"
" it's not your fault. Alex I don't feel like going into school. My family should be out of the house by 7:30. We could go to mine if you want?" I hug him.
Alex nods. We start heading to my place. I see that the cars are still there.
" that's funny. They should be at the recording studio by now let's go round the back" we head round the back and see Jenna crying in the kitchen with Tyler and Josh.
I roll my eyes.
" well I don't see why they're crying"
Alex holds my wrist up.
" oh. I was hoping you wouldn't see that. Can we please go somewhere else?" Alex grabs my arm and we start running into the forest at the back of the house. Someone else grabs my arm.
" Blake??" It's Josh.
" oh god" Alex whispers.
I turn to Josh.
Before I can say anything else Josh pulls me into a hug.
" we where so worried Blake. Come on you need to see Tyler and Jenna"
" Josh. I'm with Alex. I will come see you lot later"
Josh's face goes red with anger.
" No you're both coming inside to explain where you were"
I gulp as Josh pulls us inside.
" Blake? BLAKE!" Tyler and Jenna hug me and then step back.
" who's he?! You were with him?! You're grounded!" Tyler shouts.
" look I can e-" Tyler cuts me off.
" Go to your room now! Only come out for food or drink! And you" he points at Alex " Get out of my house and stay away from my daughter or else"
Alex and I walk towards the door. Before he goes, I kiss Alex
" thank you. For saving me from that man. I love you" I say as I run up to my room.
" babe. Promise me you won't cut yeah. It kills me" he says and walks out off the door.