Chapter5: tøur?! + HELL!

Blake POV
When most of the guests had left, Tyler and Josh went out to get Taco Bell. I didn't tell them I don't like it because I've already been a pain.
1 hour later:
Once everyone had eaten I started to make my way upstairs when Tyler pulls me back.
" we need to talk about the tour" I nod and sit back down next to Spooky Jim.
" so as you know we are going on tour in a couple of months and Jenna and I where thinking that you could go to school up to then and then we could get work for you to do on the road" Tyler said calmly. I gulp.
" s sure t thing. I if it's easier that way then sure" Josh, Tyler and Jenna all hug me.
" we love you Blake. You need some sleep. You have school tomorrow" Jenna says.
'Tomorrow!? Why tomorrow !' My brain shouts at me.
" night guys love you" I say as I assend up the stairs towards my bedroom. I close my eyes, blocking out all of the demons and I fall straight to sleep.
NEXT DAY:
Josh POV:
" why do I have to wake her up?" I shout.
" because Jenna's still asleep and I'm tired. Pleaseeeeeeee" I roll my eyes at my best friend.
" fine but you owe my Taco Bell" I walk up to Blake's room and knock on the door. I hear no reply so I open it so it's slightly ajar. She's laying there, so peaceful.
I walk over to her and put my hand on her forehead.
" hey sleepy head. Time to get up" she wakes up almost instantly.
" okay Josh if I must" she rolls her eyes. I walk out of the room, laughing.
Blake POV:
Urggh School! Why is it even invented?
I get up as Josh leaves and I go to my draws. I pull out some black leggings , underwear and a black veil brides tee. I put it on, do my eyeliner and then put on my twenty one pilots jumper. I brush my hair and head downstairs to were Tyler and Jenna are waiting for me at the table.
" that took you an hour Blake" Jenna says sternly and hands me a breakfast bar.
" you need to go now but eat that on the way. Tyler will drop you off. Have a good day honey." She kisses my forehead and then Tyler and we leave. I put my headphones on my head for the car journey and as we pull up a couple blocks from the school I take them off.
" bye Tyler." I say.
" Blake. I hope you have a great day. I will pick you up here at half past three okay" I nod and make my way into the hell that is St Johns Catholic school.
As I walk towards the school, people already start whispering and talking about me and my appearance. I ignore them and walk into the reception, then to my tutor group.