Chapter7:the club...

Blake POV:
I put my phone down and start getting ready. I look through my stuff and find a white batman top and some ripped black jeans. I grab my jumper and put that on over the top. I brush my hair and head down stairs. When I walk into the living room I feel eyes on me. Tyler still looks pissed at me.
" Blake what do you want for dinner?" Jenna asked.
" oh it's okay I'm gonna head out for a bit with a friend" I say
" what friend?!" Tyler shoots up.
" her names Kaylee" I lie to him. He seams to be less tense.
" I don't know when I'm gonna be back but I will text you okay?" Tyler nods.
TIME SKIP TO 7:30.
As I walk down to the street, I don't see Alex anywhere. I look around and decide to sit on the curb. I take my phone out and text him.
B- Hey Alex where are you?
I sit waiting and he replys
A- behind youuu
I look behind me to be greeted with a kiss from Alex. I smile.
"M'lady" he takes my arm and walks with me for about 10 minutes before we get to a cute restaurant which is also a club.
" this is adorable Alex"
" just like you then. Come on kitten" I smile at the nickname.
We walk in and get seated almost instantly.
" Blake." Alex says after we order our food.
" I have something to ask you. Erm. Will you be my girlfriend?" My face lights up.
" yes. Of course I will Alex!" My lips crash into his and we kiss.
AFTER FOOD:
" come on baby. I know what we should do now" he winks at me and pulls me towards a club. I start getting a little nervous.
" kitten come on let's get drunk and have a good time" I shake the feeling off and go with him. After about 3 drinks I decide to go to the toilet. When I return Alex hands me another drink.
" thank" I say and take a sip of it. It tastes salty.
" babe this doesn't taste right" he makes a face and sips some of it.
" it tastes okay to me love. Just drink up okay kitten" I continue drinking the drink. I go to the toilet again and go dizy. I feel the room spinning and then darkness.
Alex POV:
I see a man follow Blake to the bathroom so I decide to see if everything's okay. I open the door to see him raping her.
" HEY GET AWAY FROM HER NOW!" I shout at him and he stumbles back. I knew he'd put something in her drink. I didn't want to believe it.
Some men heard me shouting and helped pull him off Blake. She was awake. The whole time she was awake.
" baby" I say and pick her up into my arms. She starts crying. I couldn't stand hearing her in pain.
" a a Alex I wanna g get o out o of here" I nod and kiss her on the head. I take her to my parents house. There never home so it doesn't matter. I place her on my bed genteelly and take my under shirt off and pass it to Blake. I also go and find her some joggers to put on.
" here. Wear these and sleep here okay. I won't let anyone hurt you again. I promise you that. I love you"