Chapter6: people...

Blake POV:
" hey look who's back. It's the emo freak!" One of the many Jocks shouts as I make my way to the back of the room.
" it's a shame she hasn't killed herself yet" one of the popular girls shouts. I put my headphones back in and block out all there shouting. As I'm listening to Soul Punk by Patrick Stump, I notice a boy is trying to talk to me. He had blue icy eyes and purple hair.
" sorry I couldn't hear you" I say as I took my headphones out.
" I said is it okay if I sit with you?" He says, scratching his neck.
" yeah sure no problem. I'm Blake" I smile
" I'm Alexander but I prefer Alex" we stop talking as the teacher walks in and takes the register.
" hey Alex what lessons do you have?" He hands me his timetable. All my lessons!
" we have the same lessons"
SKIP TO BREAK
" I can't believe that kid said that to you Blake. That was horrible" I gulp.
" Alex don't worry about it. I've been told to do worse" I say as we make our way outside.
" there's a tree I always sit in and ditch class on the other side of that fence. Wanna come?" Alex asks.
" sure thing" we climb the fence and then the tree.
" Alex you new here? Like I've never saw you around?"
" that's because I'm always up here. It's like my safe place." We laugh and talk about all the other kids when the end of day bell goes. We quickly get down, climb the fence again and run out of the school gates.
We both walk the same way.
" here, let me give you my number" he smiles and grabs my phone and puts it in. I see Tyler's car but before I can say goodbye to Alex he kisses me. At first I'm shocked but then I kiss back. He pulls away after 1 minute.
" see you around Blakey" he kisses my forehead and walks away smiling as do I.
When I get into the car Tyler seams angry.
" who was he?!" Tyler shouts when we get back home.
" A boy. He's called Alex. He's really nice ac-" Tyler cuts me off.
" why did he have his tongue down your throat??!" I ignore Tyler and go to my room.
I look for Alex's number.
I look at the contact number he put:
BF- Alexy
I laugh.
( A- Alex
B-Blake)
B- Hey it's Blake:)
A- Hey it's Blake. :) I'm Alex
B- 😂
A- I had a good time ditching school with you and I had an even better time kissing you. Wanna go out somewhere tonight?
B- sure thing. I enjoyed it too! Where do you wanna go?
A- I know a cute place for a cute girl like yourself. Meet at the street where we kissed at 7:30?
B- Sure thing! Cya then Alexy
A- See you then Blakey