Chapter 10: breaking the news

Josh's POV:
" just take a deep breath okay love" I say to Blake as I exit the room to tell Tyler and Jenna what happened.
Time skip bc I'm lazy af:
" oh my gosh. I feel so bad now. Where is she?" Jenna asks.
" Blake is downstairs. She was too scared you'd think she was a slut." Tyler's head shoots up. I look towards his eyes and see tears.
" whoever did this to her will pay! they will pay" He says and walks out. I can only assume he's going to Blake so Jenna and I follow.
Blake POV:
'Josh is telling Tyler. Telling him how that man raped you how you just let it happen. Tyler will think you're a whore who should die. Tyler, Jenna and Josh would be happier if you just died. They didn't want you in the first place. They only did it so they'd get money. They don't care about you' the voice taunted me. I sigh.
" it's right. they would be better if I died. Everyone would be" I say to myself and silently walk towards the bathroom. I gulp and take my razors out.
Trigger warning now:
" I'm sorry" I say as I slide the blade upwards on to my wrist. I feel the cold metal slice into my skin and a sigh of relief comes over me.
'Now everything will be better, I won't be around' I say once more as I make another cut, this time even deeper. I look down and see the blood oozing out of my limp wrist. I start to get lightheaded and slowly fall to the ground.
Tyler POV:
I run towards the lounge where Blake should be.
" Blake?" I say, puzzled as to where she is.
" Josh she's not here" I shout as Josh and Jenna appear in the room.
Suddenly we hear a large bang coming from the bathroom.
I run towards the source of the sound.
I knock on the door.
" Blake hunny. Are you okay?" No reply.
" Blake? Open this door now!" I shout. Still no reply.
" BLAKE OPEN THE DOOR!" Still no reply.
I turn towards Josh and Jenna.
" stand back I'm breaking the door down!" 
I hurl myself at the door and it breaks open.
What we all see if horrible.
" JENNA CALL 911 NOW!" I say as I fall to my knees, hugging Blake.
" you are not going to die. you hear me. you better stay alive god dammit."