Chapter4: School?!

Blake POV:
I groan as I wake up.
'Where am I?' I think to myself as I remember what happened. I look over at the clock. 9:30. I decide to get up, pulling a jumper on and rolling the sleeves down.
" someones finally up" Josh says and laughs. I roll my eyes and search for the hot chocolate. Now most people who aren't morning people like coffee but I prefer hot chocolate. As I finish making it Jenna and Tyler come down.
" Blake. We need to talk" Jenna begins. I nod and sit down on the sofa.
" you're only 13 and we need to enrol in school or send you to your old one." Jenna says. I gulp. I hated my old school but didn't want to cause trouble for my new family.
" my old schools fine." I fake smile and they fall for it.
" okay then" Jenna smiles and nods.
" you can go back there next week"
I go up to my room to get changed. I put some black leggings on , a Paramore tee-shirt, a panic! At the disco jumper and a red TØP beanie. I walk into the bathroom when I overhear Tyler talking to Josh.
" do you think she'd want to go on tour with us? I mean i bet she can sing. We're going with Panic! And fall out boy so hopefully she will" Josh says. I open the bathroom door.
" OF COURSE I WILL JOSH!" I shout and Tyler starts laughing.
" well we could go meet some friends of mine" Tyler says and grabs my hand. He gets his phone out and types something. In about 20 minuets after he was on his phone, the door bell rang. Josh and I answered to see my idols, Brendon Urie, Dallon Weekes, Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, Mikey Way and Gerard Way.
I feel my breathing increase in speed and I fall backwards. Tyler runs to my side
" breath in" he says and counts to 10.
" breath out" he says and counts backwards from 10. My breathing gets normal again.
" I'm sorry" I mutter as I stand up. Just as Josh closes the door another person knocks on it. He opens it to reveal Ryan Ross!
" hey" he says and smiles. My family don't know this but I've always had a huge crush on Ryan. He's so adorable but I know he has a soft spot for Brendon.
" oh my god you're Ryan Ross!" I shout a little bit too loud. He smiles and hugs me.
" yep I am the one and only Ryan Ross nice to meet you Blake" he pulls away and pats my head. I turn towards Brendon, who is trying hard not to look at Ryan. Before I can do anything, I find myself being picked up by Patrick Stump.
" stop hogging her and let me hug her!" I hear Gerard way say and he stomps his feet. I can't help but laugh.
2 hours later
We are all sat outside when Tyler brings food.
" FOOOOOOODDDD!" Brendon shouts. He runs past Ryan, knocking him into the pool on purpose.
' Jesus Christ what the fuck is his problem with Ryan? God knows He's jealous of Ryan being really cute' I think.
" mind your language" Jenna says. I feel my cheeks go bright red.
" wait did I. Say that out loud?" Jenna laughs and nods. I see Ryan, smiling at me.
" I am cute" he says as he passes me. I let my face fall into my hands. I run into the house and go to my room. I lock the door and cry into my pillow.
'You messed up! Ryan Ross probably hates you! Just like Brendon does, just like everyone else does! Do us a favour and end it! You know you wanna!' The voice shouts. As I cry more, I hear a knock on my door.
" go away" I mope.
" Blake? Are you okay? Please let me in" I hear Gerard say.
" c'mon Blake please" Mikey joins. I walk over to my door and unlock it. They hug me and sit me on the bed.
" what's wrong?"
" I embarrassed myself. Brendon hates me, Ryan probably hates me too just like all the others!" I cry. Mikey puts his hand on my left shoulder
" they don't hate you. We don't hate you. That's a promise." I look down, not believing what he said and Gerard noticed.
" kid. I've been here okay. The voices telling you everyone hates you, you believing them because there always telling you. Thinking that you're alone in the universe is horrible because your really not alone. You have us. Tyler and Jenna love you so much as does Josh. But please never ever try to end it. Please. I made that mistake and it was horrible." He crys.
" I won't Gerard. I promise"
'Making promises you can't keep. Not a good idea'
Gerard and Mikey leave. I head to the bathroom.
TRIGGER WARNING
I get out a small razor that I'd hid. I roll my jumper up and make about 16 new cuts. I run them under the water and place the razor back into the hiding place. I roll my jumper back up and walk out of the bathroom.
CONTINUE READING. TRIGGER OVER
I head back down stairs and see Brendon.
" Brendon. I I'm sorry for what I erm said I didn't mean" he cuts me off.
" it's fine kid. Don't sweat it. You where right. Ryan is cute" he admits and blushes.