Chapter 7

I awoke the next morning feeling like my insides were going to come out. I ran to the bathroom and threw up my dinner from last night. As I was getting sick, someone held up my hair while rubbing my back.

When I was finished I sat down in the tile. "I'm sorry sweetie, this will most likely keep happening for tbe next two month. When your through the first trimester."

"Ugh." I laid my head against ny tub. "I hate this."

"I know sweetie but it'll get better I promise."

"Mommy! Rose!"

"In here, Little One."

Ava came running into the bathroom and sat on her mother's lap. "Someone's here asking for you Rose."

I looked at Ava and Alaska in question. We stand up and walk to my front door. I froze when I saw who was standing there. I haven't seen her since I graduate high school almost a year ago.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" My eyes burned into her face.

"I heard what happened. I wanted to make sure you were okay and I-I want you back."

Alaska looked at me with her eyes furrowed. "Who is she?"

"My ex-girlfriend."

I looked back over at Catherine. She was my forst ever girlfriend, we were together for two years. It was our senior year when I found out she was cheating on me with the school slut. After that my heart was broke and I turned into someone who dod nothing but have sex.

"Get out of my house."

"No. And who the fuck is she?" She pointed at Alaska.

"My girlfriend, not that it is any of your concern. Also, do not swear when Ava is here."

"You're dating some slut who has a kid?"

It was then that I lost my cool. I walked over to her and slapped her. "Don't you dare talk about MY family like that."

Catherine stood there shocked, but then put a smirk on her face grabbing my hips. "It's sexy when you act like this."

I pushed her off of me after a second hesitation. She put me in shock when she grabbed me. I looked over to Alaska to see she wasn't there any more.

I started to panic. I ran around my house to find her in my guest room crying. "Baby?"

"Get away from me, Rose. You let her hold you."

"She shocked me. I wasnt expecting her to do that. I promise!"

She sniffled and looked up at me. "Why have you never told me about her?"

"She was irrelevant. She's nothing to me. I didn't think she'd ever come back into my life. She cheated on me and I ended it."

"Oh."

"I promise baby, I do not want her."

We heard Ava scream. I ran out of the room even though my ribs hurt. I walked in on Catherine trying to hold Ava. "Put her down."

"Oh come on Rose. I was just trying to hold her."

"I don't care you are to leave her and my home now."

"Fine, but this won't be the last time you see me. I mean I am that baby's aunt. My brother's in jail, so now someone from my family has to take it."

"You are not taking my baby. I will not allow it."

Catherine just laughed at me and walked out of my house. I feel to the ground and immediately started to cry. Alaska held me while Ava sat in my lap.

"It'll be okay. She can't take your baby. I promise you." I just nodded and kept on crying.

Hey vote and comment if you want. It makes me happy when people do! In all honesty I dont know were this story is going. I'm kinda just writing it. Never be afraid to comment how you think my story is, good or bad. I want to know if I should change a few things or not. Have a good life y'all.