Chapter 19

It has been three years since I met Alaska. Ava is now 8 and the girls are two. It took a while, but I slowly started to trust Alaska again. I finished college and now I have officially started my career. I bought a bar and it's pretty successful for how new it is. Alaska is still teaching, but she has decided to teach high school students instead of college. We are so happy now that we are at a place we can truly see each other as we are. We got married a month ago. Alaska took my last name, Landry. Today we are going to the courts for me to officially adopt Ava and for Alaska to adopt Sutton and Elliot.

We walked into the court building and started to fill out the paperwork. Ava was bouncing off the walls. She was so excited that her name would be the same as her mommies and her sisters. For the last month I could tell my Little One felt left out now that Alaska's is the same. The secretary showed us to our courtroom where the judge was sitting. She smiled down at us as she saw Ava wiggling around. Alaska and I each held a twin. I smiled at the judge as she signed the papers to legalize the adoptions.

One the way home I decided to surprise the family by taking them down an unusual road than they are used too. I pulled into a drive way of a Victorian style two-story home. Alaska looked at me questionably. "Welcome home, my lovelies." Alaska's eyes widen as she got outta the car. I helped the twins out of their car seats and held their hands as I walked all them up to the front door.

Taking my key, I opened the door. Leading them in, we walked into the grand foyer. Walking around I showed them the nice size living room, kitchen, kids playroom. I then took them upstairs. There was three bedrooms, Ava's room was a subtle blue color with one wall being a chalkboard wall. There were canvases and new art supplies by the big bay window. Her love for art made her squeal when she saw it all. Leaving Ava in there, mainly because she did not want to leave, I showed Alaska each of the twins' rooms. One was a light purple and the other a soft green. None of the rooms were over powering in color. When the girls got older I would redo their rooms the way they want. We laid the girls down for naps and I showed Alaska our room. Opening the door, the first thing you see is the enormous king bed. Then the grey walls, there was a huge walk-in closet. The ensuite was also quite big. There was a standing shower, two sinks, and a jetted tub. My ideal bathroom. I loved it.

I look at Alaska and smile. She smiles at me also. "It is beyond amazing." I beamed with pride. I strolled over to her and kissed her lightly. Her arms wrapped around my neck not allowing me to pull away so I kiss her harder. I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance. She opens her mouth slightly so I quickly slip my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues fight with each other,which causes her to moan. I smirk beyond happy.

My family is the best thing to have ever happened in my entire life. I wouldn't trade this for the world.

I honestly do not know. I feel like this is the end of this story. I know it is not the greatest, but thank you all who have enjoyed it. And stuck with it even when I abandoned it for the longest time.