Chapter 12

Alaska, Ava and I went down stairs after we all changed. Suddenly I felt a kick in my stomach followed by a few more kicks. I looked dowm at my belly. Alarmed from my sudden stopped Alaska asked me what was wrong. I grabbed hers and Ava's hands, I put them on my stomach. Ava started giggling while Alaska gave me a huge smile.

"Our babies are kicking." I said while trying not to cry.

"My siblings are dancing Mama!"

"Yeah Little One, they are."

Alaska walked closer to me and gave me a kiss. During our kiss i could feel Ava pushing her mom away. I laughed when I saw Ava's disgusted face.  Alaska picked up Ava and we walked to my parent's kitchen. My mom was making breakfast and my father was talking to my little sister.

"Hey sweeties, I am sorry about last night Alaska."

"It's ok."

I look at my mom and the love of my life and smile. I want my family to see the Alaska that I see. The caring, smart, loving and all around amazing, Alaska. I knew they would have a hard time when they found out she had a daughter, but they needed to see that she is accepting my children.

Speaking of children, I look over to Ava playing with my sister and ask them if they wanted to go to the park, which of course they said yes too.

Twenty minutes later the girls are playing, while Alaska and I are sitting on a bench.

"You never understand how much I love you and Ava. I love how you are willing to be there for me and my soon to be kids."

"Rose, I love you too. And they are our kids. We are a family, even if we haven't been together more than 5 months, I already know you are the love of my life."

I lean in to kiss Alaska when a someone said my name. I look over and go pale when I see my ex. She was my first girlfriend in high school and she was my old coach.

"Uh, hey Lilith."

I see Alaska scoot closer to me and put her hand on my thigh possessively.

"Who is this, Rose?" Lilith asks while gritting her teeth.

"I am her girlfriend."

"How old are you? Like 30?"

"Im 25, which I am assuming is younger than you."

I laugh silently because Lilith is in fact 27.

"Whatever, anyways, I saw you were back in town Rose and I was wondering if you wanted to get dinner?"

Before I could speak, Alaska looks her up and down and replies for me. "I just told you that I am her girlfriend and you are still trying to ask her out on a date?"

Lilith rolls her eyes, but still looks at me expectantly. "No."

"What? Why?"

"1) I have a girlfriend. 2) I am spending time with my family. And finally 3) even if I wasn't with her, you are still a cheating, low-life human-being."

At that moment Ava runs over with my sister. "Hey Mama, can we get ice cream?"

"Of course, sweetheart." I get up with the help of Alaska and walk away from Lilith. While we were leaving, she said something that made my blood run cold.

"Hey, just so you know, I know the father of those vermins in you and his sister and I will take them from you! We will take everything from you and that bitch of a girlfriend!"

I am so sorry y'all. I honestly couldn't think of anything to write. Even now I hate this chapter. I know I said I would wrote more when college started, but I truly had no idea what to write. Hope it was okay. Have a good life y'all.