Chapter 17

I have started to take online classes. Even though I have three daughters, I still will make time for school. I want a degree, I may not get the college experience like many people my age, but I will still get my degree.

Alaska has been working a lot. She still sleeps on my couch. I think she is actually seeing a faculty member. It hurts me to know she might be seeing someone else. I am happy that she is helping with the girls now though and she has been going to counseling. I don't know where we will be going from here. I love her and always will, but I have a feeling she doe not love me.

While I was in the Twins' room I was working on homework when Alaska came in with a sleepy Ava. I closed my laptop and held out my arms for the little one. She's smart and knows that her mommas are not happy with each other. We have never fought in front of her since Alaska started sleeping on the couch. I am trying to stay as civil as possible with Alaska because if she took Ava from me my heart will never heal. She is my daughter.

"Hey Little One."

"Hey momma!"

"Hello Alaska." I look over at her as I say this.

"Rose I am going out tonight with a friend from work so I won't be able to help put the girls to bed."

"Okay."

I didn't want to fight with her about it. I'm just letting her do as she wishes because I only care about these girls. I look at them all and smile, from the corner of my eye I can see Alaska staring at me. I turn and look at her while raising an eyebrow. She just rolls her eyes and walks out the door. Everything I do as of late pisses her off. I start to rock Ava and she falls asleep.

I honestly do not know if anyone is even going to read this anymore. I didn't have Wattpad for the longest time.