Chapter 14

I was laying in the hospital bed with Sutton in my arms and Ava sleeping next to me. Alaska was holding Elliot, rocking back and forth.  "I love you Alaska." Alaska looked up at me and smiled, "I love you too." At that moment my parents came in and took Ava and the babies out to give me some rest. I moved over on my bed and patted next to me indicating that I wanted Alaska next to me. She got up and laid down with me and we both fell asleep.

It must have been about an hour when Alaska woke me up screaming. I jolted awake and saw the two people I never wanted to see again. The man who hurt me at the party all those months back and Lilith. Jeremy had a knife while Lilith was pointing a gun at my nurse.

"What the hell are you two doing here?"

"We came for my children."

"They are not yours Jeremy, you're the monster who raped me that helped create my children."

"We are taking your kids Rose," Lilith  said with a sinister smile.

"Why are you doing this Lilith? You are the one who cheated on me with the football coach, you are the one who said we should end it so you can fuck everyone else. All I did was forgive you, then finally turn you down because I found something great in my life."

She just laughed and Jeremy asked "Where are the kids, Rose?

"I'm not telling you."

He walked over to Alaska who was trembling in fear and cut her left are not to deep, but deep enough for her to scream in pain. I tried to lunge at him, but he pressed deeper when I moved. "I am going to ask you one more time, WE ARE MY KIDS!"

"Don't you dare tell him, Rose. You protect out kids." Alaska was gritting her teeth with tears rolling down her cheeks as she was saying this. Jeremy slapped her across the face after she spoke.

"Stop hurting her," I cried out. Watching him do this to her hurt me so much, but I couldn't tell him where my kids were. Jeremy and Lilith started laughing hysterically.

"It is either you give us the kids or you are coming with us."

It took me two seconds to tell them I will go with them. Jeremy grabbed me by the arm and started to drag me out of the hospital. As we were walking out we saw that there were police officers surrounding the building.

 "How did you plan on getting out of this, if you don't mind telling me?"

Jeremy and Lilith looked around at the hundred of officers, Jeremy was holding the knife to my neck. I looked over and saw my friend Terrance, Tara's brother. He has been a police officer for years and for awhile I was interested in being one. He taught me different hand gestures and what they mean. He also taught me different defensive moves. Looking over at him I saw that he gave me the hand gestures to get out of Jeremy's arms.

I elbowed Jeremy in the stomach, uppercut with my left arm, then kicked him in his balls. I fell to the ground while he was slouching over then two shots rang out.

Bang! Bang! 

Lilith went down first, then Jeremy. I saw blood coming out of the back of their heads.

Alaska ran out and threw herself into me. "You scared me you bitch." I gave her an apologetic look and stood up. I grabbed her hand and walked over to Terrance.

"Thanks for those lessons in high school, never thought I would need them."

Terrance grabbed my shoulder, "I was just hoping you remembered."

"Do you know where my parents are with my kids?"

At that moment, Ava ran up to me and started to cry.

"Shush baby, Mama's alright. I'm so glad you and your sisters are okay though, Little One. I bet you were so brave."

My mom nodded her head and said, "yes, my eldest granddaughter wouldn't let go over her sisters' hands."

Alaska picked Ava up and we both kissed her cheeks. My mom handed me my two little girls and we walked back into the hospital. The doctors wanted to check everything over. The nurse that was in the room with us put new gauze on Alaska, which I guess she put some on her when Jeremy took me outside.

The doctors allowed us to go back home, but we had to have weekly visits until further notice. When we walked inside Alaska and I put the two babies to bed in their bassinets that are on each side of our bed. We helped Ava get ready for bed while getting ourselves ready also. Finally, we all laid in mine and Alaska's bed. I'm on the left, Alaska on the right, and Ava in the middle. Ava clung to me as she fell asleep.

I looked over at Alaska who was crying.

"Babe, we are okay, everything is okay."

"Rose they tried to kidnap you and take our children!"

"I know, but they are gone now, my love. Please just try to remember that."

Alaska nodded her head, leaned over Ava and kissed my lips.

"I love you so much, Rose."

"I love you too, Alaska."

With that we both fall asleep.

*I have know idea what to do. I really don't like this chapter to much, but I hate that I leave you guys with no updates for weeks and even months.

If anyone has ideas, whether I should keep going, just end it here, I'm open to anything y'all are willing to suggest.*